Edelman is looking for a Freelance Producer to join the Singapore team. If you are a gifted collaborator, naturally resourceful and solutions oriented, we want to hear from you.
What you'll be doing:
- Must be self-sufficient and possess a solid understanding of both the Project Lifecycle and Project Management best practices.
- Work closely with all departments; ability to effectively communicate with Creative, Technical, Account Management, and PR Executives.
- Manage budget, change, and risk to ensure project execution.
What is required of you:
- Minimum 3 Years of Project Management Experience (preferably with at least 1 year of which should be within an agency).
- Significant production and content expertise with experience with major brands, media, publishers, or content companies.
- Understanding of content dynamics, platforms and digital touchpoints, and client needs concerning content.
- Track record in end-to-end production management from development to final delivery.
- Understanding in industry standard post-production workflows.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all personality types.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task in a busy, dynamic, ever-changing environment; hands-on and purposeful.
- Must have a portfolio (share anything that conveys the way you think or approach assignments, ideally, they should be proven work executed.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit:
Click to view a short video about life at Edelman.