To support the teams working on our exciting projects, we are looking for
Office Managers at Simon-Kucher (SK) are a critical part of achievement of our people strategy. Leveraging SK’s physical office space and budgets for events and materials, Office Managers support SK employee engagement and brand recognition goals amongst SK employees, candidates, alumni, and the surrounding community.
OMs ensure operationally efficient, comfortable, and welcoming office environment for guests, clients, and colleagues. In collaboration with other team members, OMs receive and greet employees, visitors, vendors, and deliveries. OMs anticipate and proactively address office operational challenges, ensure that equipment is available and working, and coordinate vendors as necessary.
In collaboration with other stakeholders and support colleagues, Office Managers establish and maintain workspaces that invite and encourage in-person work, ensuring that facilities are consistently welcoming and clean, and support employee productivity for both focused, intense work, and facilitate teamwork, collaboration, and informal networking, as well we ensure adequate stocking of materials, equipment, snacks, and beverages to enhance colleagues’ in-office experience at SK.
Under general guidance from organizational stakeholders, Office Managers lead coordination of internally focused events in support of engagement, identification, and brand awareness by SK by employees, candidates, alumni, clients, and the broader community. When appropriate, events will incorporate recognition of broader organizational objectives, such as sustainability and diversity.
The OMs coordinate with the broader SK organization to ensure that new employees feel supported, welcomed, and excited to be part of SK through ensuring new employees receive appropriate support and resources on their first day with SK in accordance with defined processes and expectations.
OMs will support and uphold standards, policies, and protocols related to employee health and safety, escalating to appropriate stakeholders as necessary for reinforcement. They will ensure adherence to facility capacity guidelines and posting of emergency plans. They will ensure appropriate access rights to facilities are maintained and guest logs are accurately maintained.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Serve as main point of contact for building management and security, including service requests
- Organize regular office events (birthdays, lunches, meetings, social events, etc.)
- Ensure ongoing stock of office supplies, including snacks, beverages, and groceries for office kitchen
- General administrative tasks (ex. invoice management, shipping, service requests, expense tracking)
- Coordinate office seating arrangements (furniture etc.) for a growing team
- Maintain office calendar and agenda
- Work with OMs from other US offices to plan US-wide company events and standardize office management procedures
- Onboarding and training of new employees
Ideal candidates for this role:
- Have a background in hospitality or have operated in a similarly fast-paced and high-profile environment
- Are comfortable leading and influencing without authority
- Are team-oriented
- Are culturally sensitive and able to work in a variety of high-profile environments.
Skills to build on:
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate professional experience
- Demonstrated professional judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
- 2+ years of experience in a professional administrative setting
- Professional communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, organization
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities with exceptional customer service and positive disposition
- Previous experience supporting Director/C-level employees, managing their calendars and travel a plus
Simon-Kucher & Partners (“SKP”) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or militarily status, or any other legally protected status.