We are Europe’s leading airline offering a unique and winning combination of the best route network connecting Europe's primary airports, with great value fares and friendly service.
We fly on more of Europe’s most popular routes than any other airline and carried more than 96 million passengers in 2019 – more than 16 million travelling for business. The airline has over 300 aircraft on nearly 1000 routes to more than 150 airports across 35 countries. Over 300 million Europeans live within one hour's drive of an easyJet airport.
We’re currently looking for a Digital Delivery Lead to support a major business transformation – the CORE Programme.
The CORE Programme is a key building block for future, which will shape our commercial platforms to make us more agile, improve our online customer experience and help us do what we do best; transporting our customers across 35 countries.
As our Digital Delivery Lead, you will work with the mobile app team who focus on delivering a best in class user experience, enhancing both the booking and manage booking journeys.
You will work closely with the product and development teams to deliver the required feature sets and re-integrations. You will also drive and coordinate work through our development partners and work closely with the service teams to deliver the needs of programmes into production service.
We work flexibly at easyJet, with 1 day per week from our Luton Airport offices, and the rest from home.
- Manage supplier delivery resources ensuring transparency on delivery throughput and capacity.
- Acts as first point of contact for programme/project managers and product owners for the transformation programme.
- Acts as a first point of contact for Service Management activities of service design and transition for new services.
- Leads the programmes demand planning process estimating and prioritising workload against the capacity and capability of the team
- Identifies and supports resolution of conflicts and dependencies between change initiatives, raising these with the relevant Technology Managers and Product Managers, ensuring all risks and issues are captured, tracked and appropriate actions taken
- Ensures all design, quality and security governance processes are followed within Technical Architecture in line with the direction set out by the Strategy and Architecture team, in particular assurance that all solutions are built with non-functionals in mind, i.e., they are supportable, stable, secure and performant
- Supports delivery solutions through agile delivery processes.
- Accountability for end-to-end delivery into Production, ensuring a balance of agility and quality.
- Ensure adherence to compliance, info security, and risk registers are updated where necessary.
- Continuously drives process improvements
- Ensure appropriate levels of delivery and technical documentation are maintained.
- Establish close working relations with relevant teams.
- Publicise the deliveries and achievements, to improve adoption and recognise our people.
- Empower the teams to self organise and improve
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
Requirements of the Role
- Proven delivery experience for Native App (iOS and Android) or Web releases in a high transactional environment
- Experience of delivering releases using agile practices.
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams, both in-person and remotely.
- Proven stakeholder management skills, experienced in management and influencing in a matrix organisation
- Ability to understand and continuously improve the delivery approach
- The ability to form strong, mutual and professional business relationships with external partners and suppliers, strong vendor management skills and proven experience in managing offshore supplier teams.
- Creative yet practical and pragmatic when problem solving
- An innovative and positive team player
- Championing agile ways of working with all teams
- DESIRABLE SKILLS
- Airline/Retail experience
- Competitive base salary
- Up to 20% bonus
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays
- BAYE, SAYE & Performance share schemes
- 7% pension
- Life Assurance
- Flexible benefits package
- Excellent staff travel benefits