Position:Customer Service Representative
A.E. Petsche, a division of Arrow Electronics, is looking for a customer service representative to grow and enable partners that are assigned to their territory. The position will help support the Inside Sales team in servicing the customer base.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Customer order entry and maintenance
- Manufacture order entry and expedites
- Field quality request entry and return material approval entry
- Responsible for customer open order reports
- Maintaining customer portals for order pull ins and expedites
- Responsible for customer and manufacture paperwork follow ups
- Support the inside sales team on any additional non-sales functions
What You’ll Need:
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and 1–2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or high school diploma and equivalent work experience
- Must be fluent (spoken and written) in French Language
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer services skill
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
What’s In It For You:At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, and RRSP matching program
- Paid Time Off
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance available
- Professional growth opportunities.
About AE Petsche:A.E. Petsche Company, a division of Arrow Electronics, is the leading global supplier of defense, transportation, and aerospace interconnect solutions. Our expertise in interconnect components has been built over decades of experience serving the industry, and it’s engineered for the demands of the future. We maintain one of the industry’s most comprehensive inventories of high performance and OEM specification wire, cable, connectors and accessories. Pair our products with customized services to ensure streamlined efficiencies in your supply chain. Together we can prepare solutions for the world that's coming. Are you Five Years Out?
Arrow Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$23.65 - $25.30
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.