Position Description:External Title on Posting : Business Analyst
Location : HYD/BAN/MUM / CHE
Years of Experience : 3-4
Position / Job Description : 2-4 years of Overall Experience as Business Analyst. Should have Knowledge in ERP- Finance with specialization in AP, AR, GL, Budgeting, Procurement.
The domain should preferably be government accounting or manufacturing/supply chain.
Job Role / Your future duties & responsibilities :
Developing an ERP or modules in ERP.
Self-starter and quick learner
Work as in individual contributor along with peers, customers, delivery, development and quality assurance teams and deliver product roadmap
Participate and contribute in formulating business concepts and design reviews.
Required qualifications for this role:
- Knowledge in ERP - Finance with specialization in AP, AR, GL, Budgeting, Procurement.
- The domain should preferably be government accounting or manufacturing/supply chain.
- Preferably should have experience in developing an ERP or modules in ERP.
- Work as in individual contributor along with peers, customers, delivery, development and quality assurance teams and deliver product roadmap
- Perform market research and competitive analysis and incorporate those learnings while formulating the vision and functional requirements for product enhancements
- Keep apprised of new developments in the domain and ensure that these are implemented in the road map as appropriate
- Be a thought leader and contribute significantly towards POCs and White papers
- Participate and contribute in formulating business concepts and design reviews.
- Drive and propose solutions that provide an enhanced user experience as a key area of focus aligned with the emerging trend in the market
- Provide tangible solutions and guidance on issues and queries from various stakeholders.
- Pre-sales support.
Technologies required :Finance and Accounting
Mandatory Skills: Finance and Accounting
Desired Skills: Knowledge of JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence is an advantage.
- Business Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act onWhile technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.