- Enabling smooth functioning of the Business Unit (Horizontal/Vertical) through KPI tracking and analysis of KPI’s like IDC, Revenue, Margins, Utilization, Pyramid Management, time sheets etc.,.
- KPI trending and Tracking
- Bench disposition and resource utilization
- Analyzing overall economic performance
- Enabling decision making to achieve the practice economics i.e., profitability in line with the company policies and guidelines
- Stakeholder management: Ability to Liaison with multiple stakeholders – Business heads, Staffing, Finance, HR etc.
- Enable monthly forecasting of Non billable resources and provide the reasons for variances against Actual incurred
- Support Budget preparation and business reviews (Ad-hoc data requirements/make ppts etc.,
- Streamline, innovate and transform existing processes to improve Operational efficiency
- Publish monthly dashboard, identifying areas of ops improvement/best practices
- Implement Governance and identifying opportunities for cost savings
- Enable Business cases related to investments.
- Ample understanding of financial jargons and Revenue/Margin/DC/IDC
- Well versed with Excel and power point presentations
- Excellent communication and Email etiquette
- Prefer - CA/MBA/PG or similar experience
- Team Mgmt. experience (at least a 2-3 member team)
- Flexibility and team player
- Statistical analysis experience