Imagine what we can DEVELOP with youTrue leaders are always learning. Moody’s is home to information architects, thinkers, builders, and passionate problem solvers, a collection of diverse viewpoints working together to bring out our best. Join us. Forward Together.
Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at .
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at
Moody’s Investors Service is among the world’s most respected and widely utilized sources for credit ratings and research. Our opinions and analysis on a broad range of credit obligors and obligations are valued around the world for their insight and rigor.
At MIS, our workplace culture supports our mission to be the Agency of Choice for our customers, employees and future employees. Our Culture focuses on Excellence and embodies behavioral qualities such as Integrity, Responsiveness, Collaboration, Respect and Passion. Our people are our core asset and we look beyond outcomes to ensure that behaviors and interactions matter.
DepartmentRating & Research Support
What’s in for you?Have you ever wondered how one determines the credit rating of an organization?
What goes behind the scenes with the various methodologies that enables us to promote clarity, knowledge and visibility in the global community?
How you can join us to perform holistic evaluations of credit risk by integrating credit inputs and working along side a global and diverse team? What are the sustainability considerations behind decisions we make?
If this sounds like a role that intrigues you and can open the world of Finance/Analytics/ESG for you, this might just be the right opportunity for you.
What makes us an attractive employer?In addition to being part of an intellectually stimulating environment, where your views and opinions matter, we provide competitive benefits* such as a hybrid working environment that help employees balance their work life balance, medical insurance, employee assistance program and summer/winter half day programs. We also offer education assistance program to support your further education.
What makes us a happy team?
What has also been interesting for the team is the opportunity to communicate with different people from different sectors such as issuers, investors and industry experts and in the course of doing that, enables one with various learning opportunities and ability to broaden their horizons.
We take corporate social responsibility very seriously. As such we have a number of volunteer programs that will help you make a true difference in our community and society.
How does a day of an Associate Analyst look like? (Responsibilities)
- Support senior analysts in credit analysis related to ratings, research and outreach activities.
- Monitor credit quality and issuer and/or portfolio trends by following market developments, analyzing issuer reporting, and engaging with issuers directly for follow-up clarification and information.
- Interpret and analyze relevant financial data and other credit inputs.
- Contribute to research strategy, including idea generation and preliminary drafting.
- Attend investor briefings and issuer meetings as required and support preparation of discussion materials.
- Operate applicable ratings and research systems and use relevant applications.
- Provide clear, concise and constructive guidance in the delegation of work to supporting teams.
QualificationsSome foundational skills and experience that could enable one to be successful in this role
- Degree qualified with experience in relevant experience highly favorable
- Appreciation of Accounting and Financial Analysis
- A good communicator, articulate and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively and collaborative in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and prioritize tasks accordingly.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.