We are looking for new colleagues to join our fast-growing Simon-Kucher Engine team as a support engineer!
We are at the forefront of innovation in our space, inventing business models, algorithms, solutions, and methodologies. Our end-to-end solutions deliver sustained top-line impact for our clients. Are you interested in working in a team of digital evangelists with a can-do attitude? Want to experience the dynamics of agile processes in open-minded teams? How about getting creative in a startup atmosphere with a steep development curve and flat hierarchies? And most importantly, do you want to make a difference? Then you've come to the right place.
What makes us special:
- Corporate culture led by our entrepreneurial spirit, openness, and integrity
- Option to work 100% remotely with flexible hours
- Projects that focus on growth, have a positive impact, and truly matter
- Challenging professional activities in a fast-growing team within a booming company
- Helpful, enthusiastic colleagues and a great team spirit
- Extensive training and learning program and constant feedback
- Daycare allowance, corporate benefits, and employee events (such as our annual World Meeting, where all of Simon-Kucher comes together!)
How you will create an impact:
- Work as a guide, coach, and enabler to support our clients with our cloud solutions
- Provide exceptional implementation and technical support for our customers as a member of our support team by effectively identifying, reproducing, documenting, and resolving non-code issues for our multi-product portfolio
- Troubleshoot a variety of technical issues across Simon-Kucher Engine’s product portfolio by referencing knowledge base/manuals and reading database, system, and server log files
- Escalate customer requests to the development teams when necessary
- Work closely with our customers and development team to ensure timely resolution of requests following SLA guidelines
- Help build the future roadmap of our products by representing the voice-of-customer
- Act as the point of contact for clients throughout the onboarding process
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field and/or relevant professional experience in support organizations of multi-product SaaS companies
- Willing to work (or have on-call shift rotations) with flexible working hours.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and multi-tenant cloud applications
- Able to read database and server log files to troubleshoot second-level software issues
- Experience with REST APIs and typical data integration mechanisms as well as SSO integrations
- Able to conduct core data processing and engineering processes and work with database technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to remain calm and professional in all circumstances and demonstrate a high degree of customer service and care aptitude
- Love and enthusiasm for and knowledge of technology trends and digital topics, including cloud technologies, and app development
- Experience working in a support or customer success role for business SaaS applications is a plus
- Fluency in English (proficiency in additional languages, especially German, is a strong advantage)
Have we sparked your interest? .
Join us on the sunny side of consulting by submitting your application in English or German language. We look forward to getting to know you!
Simon-Kucheris a global consultancy firm with more than 1,900 employees in 27 countries. We’re focused on delivering measurable revenue and profit growth for our clients. We do this by optimizing their pricing, sales, and marketing strategies better and more sustainably than anyone else. With over 35 years of experience in a vast range of monetization topics, our experts work across all industries and for businesses both large and small. Our projects increase our clients’ profitability by an average of 100 to 500 basis points, and we are regarded as the world’s leading pricing advisor.
Your personal contactMaria Weininger
Willy-Brandt-Allee 13, 53113 Bonn
Tel.: +49 228 9843 0