We are looking for the head of engineering for our fast-growing software ventures to build and scale our global Development teams. Looking for an innovative, agile work environment, startup atmosphere, and flat hierarchies? Want to make a difference? Join our team of digital pioneers to develop end-to-end solutions and deliver sustainable top-line impact for our clients.
What makes us special:
- Advance your career with exciting professional opportunities in our thriving company with a startup feel
- Add to your experience with our projects that focus on growth, have a positive impact, and truly matter
- Voice your unique ideas in a corporate culture defined by our entrepreneurial spirit, openness, and integrity
- Feel at home working with our helpful, enthusiastic colleagues who have great team spirit
- Broaden your perspective with our extensive training curriculum and learning programs (e.g. LinkedIn Learning)
- Speak your mind in our holistic feedand development processes (e.g. 360-degree feedback)
- Satisfy your need for adventure with our opportunities to live and work abroad in one of our 42 offices
- Enjoy our benefits, such as daycare allowance, corporate discounts, and wellbeing support (e.g. Headspace)
- Unwind in our break areas where you can help yourself to the healthy snacks and beverages provided
See another side of your coworkers at our frequent employee events and highly anticipated World Meeting and Holiday Party
How you will create an impact:
- You lead, scale, and manage Simon-Kucher’s global Software and Solution Development teams
- You build and expand global development hubs
- You shape Simon-Kucher’s development processes and infrastructure to optimize development cycles, improve delivery quality, and ensure compliance to security and privacy standards
- You define overall development and support strategies for our software portfolio and custom solutions
- You evaluate technology stack coverage, adopt new tools and methodologies, define service levels, etc.
- You provide thought leadership on technology trends, best-practice development approaches, etc.
- You define career and skill development paths and team structure; hire, mentor, and supervise team leads and managers
- You act as a senior sparring partner for project teams in large scale projects
- You support business development, and enable company-level planning
- You help to maintain and to extend our external partnership network to complement our in-house capabilities and deliver best-in class software and solutions to clients
- You shape the overall strategy and vision of the software venture as an integral part of the Management team
- You have 10+ years of software development and engineering leadership experience, with at least five years of experience building, leading, and scaling software development teams of 20+ members
- You have experience in leading, steering, and building international nearshoring or offshoring teams and fostering technical excellence
- You have experience with customer- and consumer-facing applications in digital pricing, digital marketing, or digital sales
- You have extensive technical expertise in major development frameworks, technology stacks, integration methodologies, multitenant architecture, cloud deployment, etc.
- You have a strong affinity with and understanding of latest technology trends
- You are knowledgeable about best practices in the areas of architecture, security, and compliance
- Leadership experience in development projects involving enterprise business systems (e.g., Salesforce, SAP) is a strong advantage
- You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills for collaboration with clients, consultants, and developers
- You have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- You are fluent in English; proficiency in additional languages, especially German, is a major advantage
Have we sparked your interest? .
Join us on the sunny side of consulting by submitting your application in English or German language. We look forward to getting to know you!
Simon-Kucher & Partnersis a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales. Our work is built on evidence-based, practical strategies for profit improvement via the top line. Simon-Kucher & Partners is regarded as the world's #1 pricing advisor and thought leader.
Your personal contactMaria Weininger
Willy-Brandt-Allee 13, 53113 Bonn
Tel.: +49 228 9843 0