Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The primary responsibility of this role is to continuously drive improvements in the quality of output in Cision’s Database Research business to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Have a high quality/accuracy focus. Demand high quality levels in others.
- To be able to effectively plan and manage your working day to fully meet individual & departmental objectives and KPIs.
- Provide a service of the highest standard, following up on issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Working closely with other departments ensuring consistent delivery of results for both the business and its customers.
- Establish an extensive knowledge of the Quality Assurance processes, whilst maintaining a high-level understanding of the company’s operating systems, enabling the effective implementation of the departmental/customer policies and procedures.
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are always followed to deliver consistent service internally and to all customers. Flag any issues with SOPs and actively look for improvements to enhance the customer's experience of Cision’s service.
- Have a high quality/accuracy focus. Demands high quality levels in other departments.
- Work with the QAM to actively seek out opportunities to further develop your knowledge and skills.
- Communication: good verbal and written communication, strong interpersonal skills, excellent telephone manner.
- Third Party Vendors: Experience of dealing with third party vendors
- IT skills: Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Results Oriented: strives to meet deadlines, uses initiative and readiness to make decisions.
- Determined: demonstrates a determination to succeed and has a consistent work rate
- Process Improvement: Can evaluate process and understands how to positively impact it.
- Problem Solving: Can identify problems and get to the root cause of issues in a timely manner.
- Proactively seeks to create solutions.
- Organization: highly organized and focused
- Accuracy & Attention to Detail: checks work for errors, performs routine or repetitious tasks with care and attention, understands importance of detail.
- Relationship Building: ability to build relationships across teams.
- Sense of Urgency: works with urgency and speed to meet deadlines.
- Team Player: flexible, co-operative, helpful, willing to assist others in busy times.
- Self-Disciplined: proactive, works systematically, uses time efficiently and has ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Adaptable to Change: Adaptable, interested in learning and developing to meet changing situations, an enthusiastic approach to the introduction of innovative technology and ideas
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.