To support the teams working on our exciting projects, we are looking for
Simon-Kucher & Partnersis a rapidly growing, global consulting firm with a clear focus on commercial strategy, pricing and sales. Unlike many consulting firms, we act as an engine of growth, boosting our client's revenues and profits - faster, better, and more sustainably than anyone else, with a clear focus on top-line growth. We achieve this by optimizing their pricing, sales, and marketing strategies, and we deliver. We rapidly turn clever thinking, insight and data into action. Providing the leadership and tools to get the job done. That's why businesses worldwide, across all sectors, trust us to maximize growth and deliver significant commercial value. It's now time to raise our voice and tell our story more widely and with confidence across Belgium. This role is key to achieving that.
The Marketing manager will work closely with the Senior Manager Campaigns Europe, the broader marketing team and key business stakeholders to develop and execute impactful marketing plans and campaigns with a clear focus on customer needs and ROI.
- Build and support the delivery of a regional marketing plan that drives measurable campaign outcomes in terms of reputation, relationships and revenue for Belgium in collaboration with the Senior Manager Campaigns, Europe.
- Create impactful and effective plans and marketing programs that align with business goals through strong project management and a focus on key deliverables.
- Plan, execute and monitor campaigns across all channels working closely with the respective teams (digital marketing, CRM, PR/communication, events).
- Measure and report campaign performance and propose optimizations to adapt campaigns against agreed outcomes to maximize ROI and value achieved.
- Support regional communications and marketing activities, prioritizing key initiatives.
- Manage and oversee PR activities and media relations in Belgium.
Key responsibilities & Accountability
- Manage the organization of events and conferences in Belgium (several conferences per year with 20 to 200 participants).
- Manage & organize internal events and seminars and/or any other Simon-Kucher event (e.g. Office Day, Partners Meeting, etc.).
- Develop, implement and manage a CRM database of our contacts and participation in the enrichment of knowledge and customer relations on Microsoft Dynamics.
- Develop and implement a PR strategy to develop media presence of the Simon-Kucher Brussels office in relevant key (Belgian) media.
- Develop and execute marketing and communication activities such as:
- E-mail campaigns.
- Archiving of documents created by the company (books/brochures/White Papers/articles etc.).
- Checking that the information on the company website is up to date.
- Managing communication tools and POS material.
- Supporting the teams on social networks (LinkedIn).
- Referencing on local platforms.
- Plan and run workshops and regular exchanges with internal stakeholders to create the marketing plan, agree on priorities and report on progress.
- Manage and execute agreed campaigns, programs and initiatives across multichannel and geographies in a collaborative and adaptive way to achieve against agreed targets such as demand generation and brand building. Measure and report on these.
- Facilitate the creation of relevant and engaging content.
- Activate global marketing initiatives locally.
- Engage with colleagues to form collaborative teams that deliver campaign outcomes.
- Facilitate internal activation of campaigns to support business development initiatives and targets, working to close the loop between marketing and client facing colleagues.
Application of Knowledge, Problem-solving & Innovation:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and French/Dutch (ideally trilingual) (creation/translation of journalistic content), ability to engage with and advise stakeholders of all levels and functions within the business, building trust and long-term relationships..
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Zest for learning and trialing new marketing approaches.
- Experience in professional services or B2B marketing is desirable.
- Experience in developing and executing demand generation programs and content marketing campaigns and setting up processes around these (ABM, Marketing Automation, lead generation and nurture. Knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system is a plus).
- Highly independent and a self-starter with hands-on mentality.
- Able to multi-task with strong teamwork skills.
- To be recognized as a trusted expert to key stakeholders in the business.
- To deliver impactful and effective campaigns, supporting the broader go to market strategy and business objectives.
Your personal contact
Sabrina Poullis Phaetos