Everyday Technogym inspires 35 million people to work out utilizing our innovative physical activity solutions. By promoting the wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet and a positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,300 employees in 14 Branches, reaching 100 countries. More than 80,000 wellness centers and 300,000 private homes in the world are equipped with Technogym. Technogym has been the Official Supplier of 8 Olympic Games since 2000.
At Technogym, we reshape the present and future of physical activity every day. To pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practicing sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive and satisfied only achieving the highest standard, move with us for a better world!
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist with a positive and proactive mindset, who will play a crucial role in the premium customer journey, executing ‘order to cash’ processes in an accurate and timely manner and supporting the customer and sales teams in ensuring a seamless and well-communicated process flow.
The role offers variety, empowering the team member to take ownership of the customer and relative processes from 'order to cash', inclusive of delivery management. We support a diverse range of customers and each Customer Service Specialist works with assigned customer segments and territories, allowing them to form close relationships with the customers, sales team and Service Centres.
The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail and accuracy with strong time and workload management skills. They will be excellent in both their telephone and written communication skills, have a true passion for delivering a premium customer experience and be system savvy (SAP, Outlook). Previous SAP experience is highly desira
- Guarantee precise and timely order processing from quote confirmation to billing
- Guarantee to the customer a Premium Customer Experience, managing the customer touchpoints
- Frictionless delivery planning and management through the logistic portal: delivery date management, D&I job assignment & activity closing
- Free stock optimization and managing of Purchase Orders to HQ, when required, assuring the correct stock movement management
- Assure accurate management of order portfolio (backlog), avoiding expired backlog and proactively liaising with Sales in order to foresee backlog slippage
- Constantly update IT systems with all relevant information collected during customer service activities
- Assure the proper management of Technogym Care Activities, providing adequate feedback to customers' inquiries
- Manage a post-delivery survey in order to assess customers' satisfaction, proactively acting to solve any issue with the customer
- Ensure regular and effective communication within the business and externally with 3rd parties. Within the internal business, the development of strong relationships with the Sales and Customer Service departments is paramount to your success within this role
- Ensure planning of D&I in accordance with the CPD
- Maintain the ERP system, ensuring alignment between accounting and physical stock, performing variance analyses and periodical stock-counting activities
- Monitor the local Stock and rotation index, ensuring the proper governance of stock management
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in Customer Service
- Fluent in English
- Customer Caring and Customer Orientation
- Knowledge of SAP – advance SD module use
- Service business expertise
- Project Management
- Financial Skills and Cost Management
- Negotiation and solid communication skills
- Advance Analytical Skills
- Advance MS Office pack use, especially advance excel use
Passion for Sports, Enthusiasm, Humility, Pro-activity, and Ethics complete the desired profile
Technogym is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Discover your potential with a career at Technogym, where work means loving what you do, taking on challenges, learning from others, sharing a vision and making it come true