What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- High-end and up-to-date tools to do the job well
- On-site premium showroom (also the staff gym!)
- Monday to Friday flexible shift patterns
- Free parking
- Free premium Italian coffee
- Pension and Life Assurance Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Corporate Wellness Programme and Wellness benefits
- Retailer discounts portal and partner benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Product Employee Purchase Scheme
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Promoting from within is our first priority
- Amazing people!
Who we are
Everyday Technogym inspires 35 million people to work out utilizing our innovative physical activity solutions. By promoting the wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet and a positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,300 employees in 14 Branches, reaching 100 countries. More than 80,000 wellness centres and 300,000 private homes in the world are equipped with Technogym. Technogym has been the Official Supplier of 8 Olympic Games since 2000.
At Technogym, we reshape the present and future of physical activity every day. To pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practicing sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive and satisfied only achieving the highest standard, move with us for a better world!
The role in a nut-shell
We are seeking driven and energetic Inside Sales Executives to join Francesco and the team, based out of our UK headquarters in Bracknell, Berkshire. Your mission will be:
- To sell Technogym products and services primarily through the phone, understanding the customer’s needs and offering the best solution for their requirements;
- To provide and ensure a premium customer experience and journey;
- To support the Field Sales teams in their sales process with specific reference to meeting generation;
The team covers both B2B (including fitness centres, the military, education, hotels and more) and B2C clients. In the consumer market (direct to affluent and high-net worth individuals) we are luxury. In the commercial market we are premium and aspirational. Our salespeople are consultative and sell through value and storytelling; assured by our brand, quality, innovation and Total Wellness Solutions. Teamwork and relationships are key to delivery. You will be accountable, innovative, curious, collaborative and have the 'refuse to lose' mentality - of course underpinned by a passion for fitness, wellness and sports. The role boasts variety through a mixture of inbound enquiry management and outbound calling; from new business development through to lead qualification and account management across the full sales cycle.
The Bracknell HQ boasts an onsite showroom (which is also the staff gym!). It is a specific skillset to sell over the phone and as part of our premium offering, the team can host face-to-face visits on-site in our UK HQ showrooms and also provide virtual demonstrations supported by the team's Product and Wellbeing Expert.
This role can suit those with previous sales experience or even individuals with the right aptitude and wishing to start their career in sales, as training can be provided. Technogym provide a comprehensive induction programme and are committed to the development of their people, providing the option for B2B executives to be placed through a Level 4 Sales Executive qualification accredited by the Association of Professional Sales (APS).
If you would like to work for a business leading the way in Wellness, with an immersive ethos and vision, incredibly passionate people, and products and solutions you can truly buy in to, then please read on and see how you can make a successful addition to our team.
Your results, your growth!
What you will do
- Achieve and over-achieve inside sales targets;
- Deliver a premium level of customer satisfaction by understanding their needs and offering the right solution to reach their goals;
- Manage inbound calls whilst creating proactive outbound calls to generate new business opportunities for either direct or indirect sales;
- Schedule visits for your field sales colleagues
- Maximise outbound call campaigns
- Manage and maintain ongoing opportunities to ensure correct support for each order whilst keeping the wider business informed;
- Collect and share adequate market feedback with relevant departments;
- Manage and profile the CRM Database to ensure information is accurate and up to date (knowledge of Salesforce is a plus)
- Oversee the process from order to installation and payment to ensure sound execution of the sale;
- Provide customers with CAD visuals of their spaces and solutions (full training provided)
What you will have
- Knowledge of the steps within the sales process
- Resilient prospector/lead generator
- CRM and pipeline management
- Strong customer relations
- Communication and presentation skills
- Social media, IT proficiency and digital skills
- Integrity and humility
- Hunger and drive
- Passion and optimism
- Team player and collaborative
- Independent and organised
- Curious problem solver
- Results driven, "Refuse to Lose" mentality
- Knowledge of fitness, performance, health and product use
- Loves Technogym products
- Passion for sport, fitness and wellness
Technogym is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Technogym is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Discover your potential with a career at Technogym, where work means loving what you do, taking on challenges, learning from others, sharing a vision and making it come true!