Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics, and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
The Way We Work
At Sonova we value our employees and prioritize their well-being. We believe people do their best and most innovative work in an inclusive environment that provides opportunities for engagement and collaboration across teams while offering flexibility in how work gets done. We designed our work model team by team, empowering teams to customize a working environment that balances individual team needs with business outcomes. By offering work options, we foster more flexible and individualized time management, contribute to a healthy work-life integration, increase employee satisfaction, build meaningful partnerships at work, and calibrate productivity to acknowledge you have a life outside of work. Sonova has chosen a HYBRID WORK MODEL
- Customized by team that keeps our employees motivated and engaged.
Marketing Manager – One Source Hearing
Purpose of role:To develop and manage marketing and communication-related strategy and executing on action plans for the OneSource Hearing BU
Our Offer to You:
- Improving the quality of life of millions of people suffering from hearing loss
- A challenging and motivating assignment as part of a dynamic team
- Modern mindset and processes, accommodating flexible working conditions
- Opportunities for further responsibilities and support for further training and development
- Sonova’s outstanding opportunities and career growth
- Upholding the company values is extremely important to Sonova, we take the health and safety of our employees, patients, customers and their families very seriously. To that end, we have concluded that the best way to ensure the safety of these individuals is to mandate that all of our newly-hired employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, when considering whether to apply for this position, please know that in order to become employed by Sonova (if otherwise eligible), you must provide satisfactory proof, such as a vaccine card or other documentation, that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. You will not be required to provide this proof unless and until you receive a formal job offer from Sonova. Please also know that Sonova will provide accommodations to qualified individuals who cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccination because of a sincerely held religious belief or due to a medical issue or pregnancy.
Main Tasks and Responsibities:
- Plan, design and implement brand social media marketing campaigns
- Create and manage brand social media content
- Engage with users- answer questions- provide information
- Initiate analysis of competitive information, and develop marketing strategies
- Monitor trends to stay relevant and effective
- Manage targeted tactics around service launches
- Develop programs to build awareness, create demand, and generate leads for services, and solutions
- Support customer acquisition strategy, communication and interactions
- Track KPIs and report to management
- Travel up to 20% when needed
Education and Skillset:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years’ experience in social media marketing or related role
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable with ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Adept at creating content for all major social media platforms, Deep understanding of algorithms and metrics utilized to maximize post exposure, excellent writing skills
- MS Office, Analytics Software, Content Management Systems, SEO tools
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online job application platform. For this position only direct applications will be considered. Sonova does not recruit via app, telegram, carrier pigeon or any other format that does not include speaking with an actual human. If you are offered a job without speaking with someone please contact wholesale.HR@Sonova.com
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.