Manager, Marketing Strategy - Product Team
Job Locations USA-NY-New York
OverviewAudacy strives to be world class at forging client-focused, multi-platform solutions, using its entire portfolio of assets, including radio, digital, social, mobile and live events. It’s all about passion: for creativity, innovation and delivering results for our customers and fans.
We combine 230+ powerhouse radio stations, our premium digital and audio publishing platforms, virtual and live events and all of our other available channels, to create custom content and engaging experiences for consumers and clients.
Audacy’s Marketing Solutions team is an internal “agency” that provides our sales teams with marketing solutions, media strategy, pricing/planning and activation to drive significant business with local, multi-market and an increasingly national client base. Marketing Strategy is one team within the overall Marketing Solutions group. We develop off-the-shelf and customized ideas for brands so they can leverage the full scope of what Audacy can deliver including best-in-class audio, video, digital, mobile, social and live events platforms.
We’re looking for a creative and strategic thinker with a passion for media and marketing partnerships, with strong project management skills, a collaborative spirit and a results-oriented mindset.
Working closely (remotely and in-person) with Sales, fellow Strategists, and other teams across Audacy including Media Strategy & Planning, Research, Content, Digital, Experiential, Activation and Design, the Manager will develop advertising and sponsorship packages proactively across a range of content and product offerings and/or create client proposals that grow existing partnerships and effectively drive new business among national and local/multi-market customers.
What You'll Do:
- Demonstrate understanding of client businesses and the consumer journeys through active listening to sales and clients’ needs
- Articulate complex strategies, products and proposals in simple, easy to understand ways, for clients and salespeople alike
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure product package elements can be delivered in best-in-class fashion across Radio, Digital, Social and virtual/live event assets
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions and proposal development
- Investigate creative, innovative approaches to strategically reach target consumers
- Analyze competitive activity in the marketplace
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders, across divisions, to ensure that the best of Audacy’s assets are well-represented at all times
- A firm understanding of both branding principles and ROI driving tactics is critical
More About You:Required & Preferred:
- BS/BA degree
- 2-4 years of experience in media and marketing across both traditional media and digital media, with an emphasis on National, Local and/or Multi-market audio
- Proven leader who consistently contributes to a culture where shared success is celebrated
- Experience developing proactive product solutions and responding to RFPs from national advertising agencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in a hybrid environment: currently, 2-3 days in the office each week (depending on market location) with the option to work remotely for the remainder of the week
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Google Workspace, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment with revolving deadlines
- Ability to identify and solve problems, create and innovate on behalf of colleague and clien
- Experience in digital and/or podcast ad sales marketing a plus
Cover letter is encouraged; samples of work are welcomed.
Vaccination RequirementsPursuant to NYC's Vaccination Workplace Requirement, employers may not allow any unvaccinated workers to work at their workplace. Therefore, we require all incoming employees who will be working in our New York City offices to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
About UsAudacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
EEOAudacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
OptionsApply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer