Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: September 23, 2022
Shift:Job Description Summary:
Position Overview:We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of data engineering experts. You will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. You will be expected to work with the users of data and analytics services to understand the technical and business context, to design or re-design solutions. You will work in a network of data engineering experts from all over the world, following enterprise standards and industry best practices.
What You’ll Do For Us:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements using Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse and other Azure services.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build processes and infrastructure supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Become an active member of a high-performance team that holds the technical ownership of a growing portfolio of data products.
- Continuously learn and Extend your expertise with new technologies, data domains, business processes.
- Ensure conceptual and architectural integrity of the platform and solution.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University Degree (Bachelor) or equivalent in Computer Science, Data Science, or related technical discipline.
- 2-4 years of hands-on relevant experience in data engineering using Spark (Scala, PySpark, Pandas etc.)
- Experience with Cloud development and Data and Analytics services (Microsoft Azure is considered a plus).
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Working SQL knowledge and experience with relational databases, SQL queries as well as familiarity with a variety of databases.
Will be considered a plus:
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience in development in some of the programming languages Python, Scala, C#/.NET, or similar
- Experience with platforms like Blue Yonder, ORI, SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Experience with SAP data sources.
What We Can Do For You:
- Innovation & Technology: The ability to work with an award-winning team that is on the cutting edge of innovation.
- Agile Work Environment: We embrace agile with management that believes in removing barriers, so you are empowered to experiment, iterate, and innovate.
- Learning & Development: At The Coca-Cola Company we believe innovation can't happen without continuous learning and we provide our employees many ways to grow professional and personally.
Skills: Apache Spark, Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Microsoft Azure, Structured Query Language (SQL)