Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The OpportunityAdobe’s Sign team is looking for a hardworking, proactive Strategic Account Executive to ensure that the needs of our top Enterprise clients are being supported. The Account Executive is responsible for the sourcing and closing of new Sign customers, and for the end-to-end management of Adobe's existing client relationships. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to overall sales team and business unit. We are looking for a hunter in the East with enterprise sales experience who can demonstrate a history of quota over-achievement and deep customer relationships at the Executive Level. This role is to ideally be staffed in the Eastern Region of US.
What you'll Do
- Source new prospects and close new Customers.
- Drive specific product revenue in the territory.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with partners by understanding their needs and business objectives. Track, monitor and report performance for each partnership.
- Perform outbound contact to existing customers to sell additional services.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our service offerings.
- Convert customer problems into solutions
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted opportunities to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Work with various groups within Adobe (Product, Marketing, Finance and Engineering) to provide customer feedand drive revenue opportunities in the region.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 5+ years proven track record of field account management/account executive experience, Selling to fortune 500 customers.
- Proven Track record selling Complex Enterprise SaaS Solutions.
- Strategically create account / territory plan to exceed goals
- Ability to generate 2.7X pipeline to quota through active prospecting
- Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships.
- Demonstrated analytical and computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- Proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess customer relationships and make recommendations for each account.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/ opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, liaising with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing
- Strong understanding of Document Services, electronic signature and SaaS-based technology.
- Creative problem-solving approach.
- Experience in selling emerging technology