Everyday Technogym inspires 35 million people to work out utilizing our innovative physical activity solutions. By promoting the wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet and a positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,300 employees in 14 Branches, reaching 100 countries. More than 80,000 wellness centers and 300,000 private homes in the world are equipped with Technogym. Technogym has been the Official Supplier of 8 Olympic Games since 2000.
At Technogym, we reshape the present and future of physical activity every day. To pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practicing sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive and satisfied only achieving the highest standard, move with us for a better world!
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic and process-driven Financial Service Specialist, who will be accountable to promote the use of Technogym Financial Service Solutions in Country in order to increase sales and profitability.
In this position, you will liaison with local Leasing Companies and the Financial Services Manager HQ and have a crucial role in:
- Verify Operational Financial Services Processes and ensure compliance with SLAs from Vendor Partners
- Organize specific training activities on financial services products for the Sales Force
- Formalize risk opinions on specific transactions to the Financial Services Manager HQ
- Oversee the financial partner’s activity and the Sales Force satisfaction level
- Report regular reviews of risks and exposures to Financial Services Manager HQ
- Responsible for the sustainable use of financial services to maximize the sale of equipment, software and services (penetration of financial services on total sales)
- Support the HQ services team to take the right risk level and achieve the right balance between business opportunity & risk level to take
- Responsible together with Field Sales Team for deals with complex negotiation
- Interaction with local Trade Marketing to develop local low rate scheme campaigns in accordance with Financial Services Manager in HQ
- Promote and coordinate training activities for the local sales force on financial instruments, in collaboration with local financial partners.
- 3-5 years' experience in the role
- Fluent in English
- Background in consultancy and in Financial Services business
- Knowledge of financial services and marketing operations
- Basic knowledge of balance sheet, risk evaluation and risk mitigation techniques
- Financial services mathematics
- Knowledge of trade financing
- Knowledge of re-marketing and trading risk management
- Vendor partnership, agreement techniques
- Focus on accountability, striving for excellence
- Teamwork, ability to influence others and make a difference
Passion for sports, enthusiasm, humility, pro-activity, and ethics complete the desired profile
Technogym is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Discover your potential with a career at Technogym, where work means loving what you do, taking on challenges, learning from others, sharing a vision and making it come true