Your Team responsibilitiesThe Analytics Client Consultant acts as a trusted advisor to our clients. Consultants take responsibility and ownership of the client relationship, and look to develop deep linkages with key personnel, and deliver service that is personalized, high quality, and strongly valued by the client. Consultants help clients make best usage of our products within their investment process and business goals. Consultants are rewarded by high client satisfaction resulting in a high retention rate and opportunities to grow the client relationship. Consultants will also have strong impact in the pre-sales process as a product expert and most importantly as an industry expert that clients rely upon to get the most value out of MSCI products and services.
The candidate will be responsible for a book of clients, in a client facing role, supporting a suite of MSCI's Analytics products and services. These responsibilities will include sharing best practices on risk management and asset allocation, explaining complex analytics applied to single and multi-asset class portfolios, and partnering with the sales team to provide expertise in client engagements.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect …
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including – healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) – cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
Your key responsibilities
- Serve as trusted advisor to MSCI analytics clients to ensure the best client experience that may include, but not limited to, support client analytic activities, answer analytic questions, and provide demo and training. . on Manage relationships within our analytics client base; implement strategic plans to ensure client retention
- Serve as liaison between MSCI clients and MSCI internal teams to address client needs and provide the best solutions.
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
- Strong analytical skills in areas of risk management, factor modelling, portfolio management, and performance attribution;
- Understanding of global financial markets, including modeling, and pricing of different asset types in the fixed income, equities, commodities, and credit markets and their derivatives; experience with MSCI analytics and software a plus.
- Good communication skills and relationship management skills;
- Strong learning ability and adaptability;
- Programing skills in R, Python is a plus.
How we’ll support you
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women’s Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, Black Leadership Network and Eco-Groups.
About MSCI and our teams:MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Click here to see what we do (www.msci.com)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.