Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Customer Support Specialist develops a culture of Customer Excellence through prompt and thorough handling of customer problems, answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products or services.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Answers customer support requests via telephone or Web promptly to enhance the customer experience.
- Patiently listens attentively to customers queries and manages the resolution or connects them with the appropriate teams to address their needs.
- Quickly learns the functions of the support tools and systems to log in and resolve customers’ requests.
- Accurately records and logs interactions with customers and updates account information and able to retrieve this information to create reports for management
- Resolves platform or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint, determining the root cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment.
- Works with management to maintain best practices for efficient communications with customers.
- Address customer questions about new products or services.
- Collaborates with Customer Success Managers and Onboarding Consultants to ensure service excellence
- Contributes to bottom line sales by increasing customer satisfaction and reducing customer churn.
- Undertake other tasks or projects as requested by management.
Customer Support skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer support experience (1 to 3 years)
- Excellent listening skills
- Able to work as a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail orientated
- Problem solver
- Good analytic skills
- Able to resolve conflict
What you will get:
- Career progression opportunities
- Dental and healthcare plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cision Extras – retail discounts
- Learning Portal
The standard working hours will be 37 ½ hours per week, on the following shift patterns:
10.00-18.30This role is for a start date ASAP with an expected salary up to £23,000 per annum.
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
#LI-FR1As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.