Danske Bank is currently facing many changes toward becoming a better bank. One of them is led by the efforts carried out within the Product Optimisation Programme.
In this role, you will be part of the Product Optimisation Programme´s PMO and manage most of the activities within reporting, governance, streams coordination and planning.
The daily work in the position will consist of overall coordination of all programme related activities, where you will manage the collection and deliveries of reporting material, manage the documentation structure, organise and facilitate team meetings and activities, support the rest of the PMO in planning of implementation activities. You will be responsible for ensuring that templates are created, content is collected across streams, actions are followed up on, minutes of meetings from the Programme’s Council meetings are recorded and approved, the relevant meetings are booked and preparation done accordingly. In addition, you will support all project streams in ad-hoc activities based on requirements and needs.
Some of your daily tasks will be
- Prepare management reporting, presentations, minutes of meetings
- Coordinate activities between different work streams
- Building working relationships with key stakeholders
- Project Management related to the strategic roll-out
- Analytical & administrative assignments
“You will be a part of a very diverse team! We have people from many different countries and backgrounds, but we all share the mission: To help Danske Bank become a better bank. We get the best out of each other and use each other across the programme for sparring and identifying the best solutions,” tells your future Manager, Charlotte Louise Gjellerup Rydicher.
Experienced Executive Assistant/Consultant with strong Project Manager skills
You can have various backgrounds to apply for this position. The ideal candidate has an executive assistant or consultant background and flair for Project Management, or have worked as Project coordinator and has great structure and excellent PowerPoint skills. Experience in the financial sector is not a requirement but would be a plus, especially if you have knowledge on product management frameworks or risk.
To be a success, we hope that you
- have the ability to multitask and adapt to constantly changing priorities due to the ever-changing and fast-moving environment in which we operate.
- are a real team player with a proactive ‘can do’ attitude and strong collaboration skills.
- have excellent organisational skills when it comes to coordinating project steams, resources (i.e. consultants) and to manage our shared folders.
- are capable of processing large volumes of work, within structured systems and to tight deadlines and always keeping an eye for details and quality.
”As our new colleague, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the transformation we are on in Danske Bank. You will influence the journey to become a Better Bank – which will help make the life easier for colleagues, customers and society,” says Charlotte, Programme Lead.
Are you interested?
If you have any questions regarding the position, please reach out to Programme Manager Product Optimisation, Charlotte Lousie Gjellerup Rydicher on e-mail: or phone: +45 24414720.
The deadline for applications is the 15th of May 2021. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis before deadline.