About the jobSaxo Bank is determined to become the preferred provider of BaaS and SaaS solutions within trading and investment for banks, brokers, independent advisors and asset managers. As part of this growth strategy, we are expanding our team in Copenhagen.
As our new Senior Relationship Manager, you will work with our European client base focusing on clients in Spain and Germany in the intersection of capital markets and technology. Responsibilities include amongst others:
- Strategically develop your own portfolio of institutional and B2B2C clients to achieve sustained revenue growth, client satisfaction and increased solution depth (share of wallet)
- Work methodically with your clients to understand their strategic challenges and engage with their decision makers to sell and execute growth initiatives
- Keep up to date on markets and industry trends to be a trusted advisor to your clients
- Collaborate closely with SAS Sales to manage the handover and go-to-market planning for new clients
- Manage the client interaction towards Saxo’s value chain and specialists and work in tandem with the Service and Sales Trading functions to cover your clients
- Conduct quarterly account reviews and follow through on account plans
Your profileAs a person you are passionate, results-driven and a team player. You are a seasoned professional adept at creating trust and building lasting relationships, including with C-level counterparts. You take ownership, and work structured to create and deliver on up- and cross sell opportunities with clients.
Further we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Strong understanding of financial markets, preferably trading, brokerage or fin tech background
- Experience in relationship management, partner models and sales – min 5 years
- Knowledge of how to apply IT solutions to business challenges and previous exposure to B2B and B2C client segments is very relevant
- Fluency in English as a minimum. Proficiency in Spanish and other languages is a big advantage as our client portfolio spans many countries
- Master Degree in Finance / Economics or similar
We offerWe aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo it is not about entitlement, it is about impact, no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously, and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become part of the Saxo family. We invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and team efforts. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
We offer good and competitive terms of employment.
Sales within Saxo BankThe global sales organisation is responsible for growing total realized earnings and assets under management through acquisition of new direct and wholesale clients as well as through activation of the already existing client relationships, cross- and up-selling, development of global partnerships.
The sales organisation is split into two main client facing groups: the software as a service business and the direct business.
We aim to be digital first and implement world class digital engagement for all our clients and partners and focus on the human touch for our top clients and partners, ensuring that our teams in local offices spend their time on the most value-adding task with our partners and top direct clients.
How to applyClick on the apply button above to apply. We look forward to getting to know you better!
About Saxo BankWe believe access to global capital markets is not only for the privileged few. Our vision is to enable people to fulfill their financial aspirations to make an impact. That’s why we use the power of technology to deliver clients what they need, when they need it in a user-friendly and personalised experience. We aim to deliver the world’s most user-friendly and personalized trading and investment platform experience, which gives our clients exactly what they need to make more informed investment decisions.
As a fintech pioneer founded in 1992, we focus on clients, quality, speed of innovation and use of disruptive technology. Headquartered in Denmark, we employ more than 2,000 people across 60 different nationalities globally. We have offices in key financial centres around the world including London, Amsterdam, Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Sydney, Gurgaon, Tokyo and Paris. With our global footprint, you can impact how people trade financial markets worldwide.
Do you want to work for an extremely ambitious organisation at the cutting edge of banking and technology? You’ll be joining a company that:
- Continuously strives to improve the Saxo Experience and exceed our clients’ expectations
- Always invests in the future
- Builds unrivalled platforms for seasoned and experienced investors and wholesale clients that provide real-time access to global capital markets
- Consistently wins the highest accolades for our platforms, products and service
So, if you’re up for the challenge of breaking down barriers in global financial markets, we’re always looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people who share our passion for clients, technology and innovation and can bring new perspectives to our diverse team.
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!
For more on our story, culture and identity, please read the Saxo Bank Foundation, written by our CEO and founder Kim Fournais.