Would you like to be in the center of a digital journey?
Then join our DevOps unit. We are looking for DevOps pioneers and engineers to support NNIT and our client’s journey towards the future of IT.
The NNIT DevOps Unit
You will have the opportunity to take part in one of NNITs rapid growing DevOps units as a DevOps engineer.
NNITs Global DevOps unit supports both clients as well as NNIT's development teams within all aspects of DevOps. We provide excellence within the DevOps domains and practices: continuous integration development and delivery pipelines, cloud native applications, centers of excellence, and DevOps operating scales and models.
NNITs DevOps market offering, concentrates around Advisory, Consultancy and DevOps tools, you will have the opportunity to take part of the Advisory and technical consultancy services working on some of the most complex and challenging DevOps advisory and implementation projects in Switzerland and internationally. We work across all sectors; the private, the public and the financial sector and Pharma.
Your will primary focus area will be
- Implementing technical DevOps consultancy, advising our customersin their DevOps journey and implementing the necessary tooling andtechniques;
- Participate in client workshops, inspirational presentations, and projectproposals;
- Mentoring: Coach, mentor and develop junior DevOps engineers andconsultants.
- Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, computerengineering or information technology;
- At least three years of experience from a technological/engineeringposition as a DevOps engineer, SRE, software engineer, softwaredeveloper, operations engineer, automation engineer or similar;
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services;
- Strong experience with either building and/or operating platformagnostics and interoperable CI/CD pipelines;
- You can reconcile the concepts of Agile, ITIL and DevOps within botha technical context and a business context;
- You can code and script in e.g. Python, Golang, or Shell-Scripting;
- You are a professional within some of the following CI/CDtechnologies and best practices: Azure DevOps, TFS, Chef, Puppet,Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform.
We interview candidates continuously. Therefore, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.