We are looking for a positive and solution-oriented Commercial controller until March 31st, 2022 to cover for a parental leave. The role sits within the Commercial Controlling and Operations team and will work across all of Acne Studios sales channels with reporting and analysis to support decision making and be involved in a wide range of projects that drives continued development.
We offer you an international and creative environment in a fast-growing global fashion house. We embrace diversity of our people as well as ideas and viewpoints and encourage everyone's individual expression of their own identity.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for following up on sales targets and supporting organization in meeting set goals
- Responsible for department level reporting and analysis to support and facilitate decision-making for the Commercial department (including Financial analysis, Sales follow-up and ad-hoc project related reporting)
- Responsible for the sales and cost budgeting process for the Commercial organization
- Drive development and improvement of analytical tools and processes for the department to support business expansion and growing complexity
- Be a vital part of a cross-functional team consisting of controllers, buyers, visual merchandisers, area- and store managers, sales coaches etc
Key competencies needed:To be successful in this function, we believe that you have experience from the retail or fashion industry and proven experience in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, and possess strong mathematical and computation skills. We also believe that you have an excellent comprehension of written and spoken English.
- Academic degree within business, engineering or similar
- Minimum 3+ years of experience from controlling role or similar
- Have the ability to read and analyze financial reports and understand business KPIs
- Experience from BI tools like Qlik, Tableau etc is meriting
- Enterprising as well as ability to think/plan long term
- Organized, detail-oriented and thorough
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Adaptable in a fast paced and high growth work environment
- Ability to initiate, run projects independently and to handle multiple projects effectively
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional departments
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&rmpage=job&rmjob=1378&rmlang=UK