Build the future of Nilfisk with us!Nilfisk is a global leading player within development, production, distribution and sales of professional cleaning equipment. We are represented in more than 40 countries and have sales in more than 100 countries with ca. 4.700 and an annual turnover of 832.9 m EUR (2020). As we realise our plans to grow and go further as a business we welcome talents who will help build our business.
Based in our Regional Headquarters in Bellenberg (Ulm Region) we are seeking a Senior Commercial Finance analyst (m/w/d) Reference Number NIL- 2021-xx for our EMEA Central Region.
In this role you will be a key member of the Commercial Finance team in our Central Europe region. Working closely with our Regional Head of Commercial Finance you will prepare and deliver financial information that enables Nilfisk to make and realise both strategic and operational business decisions. You will also build relationships with Regional Sales teams and work in partnership with them to drive our business in the right direction.
Key Accountabilities. What you will do:
- Support the preparation and monitoring of actual performance vs. Sales Budgets. Provide insight into the key variants to Budget and understand the drivers behind the performance.
- Assist in the consolidation and preparation of Regional budgets on an annual basis, along with quarterly forecasts. Work with the Sales team to deliver accurate predictions with underlying solid driver assumptions. Support the production of weekly revenue forecasts from all the Central Europe markets, working closely with the Sales teams.
- Assist in the preparation and provision of financial analysis to assist in identifying and managing financial risk.
- Develop a deep understanding of business needs and priorities and contribute to the further development and delivery of financial business intelligence (e.g. KPIs and relevant financial metrics) that will help Nilfisk to drive growth and performance.
- Assist in the realisation of our “must win battles” through, for example, analysis that supports the realisation of optimal segmentation of and service to our Customer base and fully leverages margins and other metrics relating to our diverse product portfolio.
- Contribute to functional and cross-functional projects, as required.
Your profile. What you bring to Nilfisk:
- A University Degree in Business Administration or Finance.
- +5 years of experience in Commercial Finance, ideally in a similar role and preferably familiar with working in a dynamic, multi-cultural and international context.
- Experience in SAP and, ideally, in SAP BI or OneStream, MS Office Excel and PowerPoint..
- A strong command of the English and German language.
- The ability to understand business models quickly and drive commercial thinking across the organisation.
- The ability to take complex, detailed analysis and deliver insights to non-financial stakeholders.
- A aptitude for building strong relationships and being a balanced, independent Finance Business Partner.
- A proactive, agile mindset and ability to own and drive initiatives.
- A results focussed, dynamic and quality focussed approach to work.
- The agility to balancing the need for accuracy with the need to deliver work in a responsive and timely manner.
What we offer you:
- Plenty of opportunity contribute and to make a difference as we build Nilfisk
- Intensive support to onboard you and to ensure your and our success
- A competitive remuneration package and opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- A flexible and modern working model, including the potential to work extensively from a Home Office
Does this sound like the opportunity for you?`
If so, we would be delighted to receive your full application details in English, including your salary expectations and advice of your earliest possible start date, quoting reference number xxyyyy. Please click here to submit your application via our online application portal.