Nets are rapidly expanding into new geographies and issuing verticals. To support this expansion, we are enhancing our commercial GTM teams. Nets are seeking an experienced proposition processional to help accelerate our commercial transformation.
Together, we can power the future as a European payments champion
The Proposition Manager will work closely with our Sales and Product Management organization to successfully qualify the complex needs of European Financial Institutions and identify opportunities to effectively solve their pain points or enable opportunities with Nets propositions.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of B2B and B2C card payments and be able to successfully communicate a vision for how the Nets proposition can better enable card issuers.
The Proposition Manager will report to the VP of Product Proposition and will work closely with Sales and Product colleagues. The Proposition manager will support commercial engagements with new and existing issuer customers to help identify, design, and commercialize winning product offerings.
This role can be located out of any of our office locations in Europe.
In this role, you’ll power our commercial transformation throughout Europe
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Your key responsibilities will include owning the end-to-end execution of strategic business initiatives that enable the Nets Issuer and eSecurity services product proposition strategy and go-to-market operating model.
You will use a mix of qualitative research and quantitative analysis to design, commercially validate, and implement comprehensive propositions for external customers, strategic partners, and internal leadership stakeholders.
You will be responsible for coordinating resources and capabilities across the IeS organization to execute product proposition initiatives that grow market share or improve the IeS Product go-to-market operating model. You will track related performance to support continuous improvement decision making.
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Especially the little twists we all have that makes our personalities instead of just a person
The successful candidate will have a track record of designing proposition visions for B2B and B2C card products and will be familiar with CMS systems, preferably you have WAY4 experience and have familiarity with the entire issuing value chain.
Furthermore, your experience or capabilities should include:
- Experience in product or pre-sales and you´ll be excited to help mature long issuer sales cycles
- Experience within Solution management, proposition design – preferably you have experience with sales- or Product Management
- Fluent in Communicating in both written and verbal English language - it will be considered an advantage if you also have another additional European language skill
- Technical CMS background will be considered an advantage
- Ability to design a B2B card payment proposition vision and product offering
- Familiarity coordinating with solution architects to support bespoke proposition design
Besides that little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who:
- Have experience in concepting, designing and executing commercial strategies, go-to-market planning, opportunity qualification, or developing product propositions.
- Have experience in the European Financial Services markets – preferred experience with B2B Issuing - including knowledge of prevailing commercial strategies, pricing methodologies, value chain participants, risks and opportunities, and customer pain points or needs
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative market research and trends analysis
- Experience leading strategic initiatives
- Analytically strong/hands-on/can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Apply now and power your career
Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact hiring manager Andrew Gunner - firstname.lastname@example.org
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no