Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.
The RoleGenmab is expanding our Infrastructure team and seeking an AWS Cloud Engineer to join our team in either Denmark or The Netherlands.
The AWS Cloud Engineer will play a vital role in designing and implementing our new Infrastructure setup, moving from Landing Zone to AWS Tower. The AWS Cloud Engineer will work with the infrastructure team and stakeholders to automate the deployment of AWS resources through the utilization of AWS. This is an opportunity to develop and manage the architecture for the future infrastructure setup at Genmab.
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud infrastructure for Genmabs Systems
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
- Work alongside architecture and engineering teams to design and implement any scalable software services
- Ensure necessary system security by using best in class cloud security solutions
- Stay current with new technology options and vendor products, evaluating which ones would be a good fit for the company
- Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery when necessary
- Recommend process and architecture improvements
- Troubleshoot the system and solve problems across all platform and application domains
- Oversee pre-production acceptance testing to ensure the high quality of a company’s services and products
- We expect you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineer, Math or related field or equivalent experience
- Enterprise IT experience that includes, Operations, DevOps engineering, or systems architecture
- 1+ years of Cloud computing experience using publicly available services
- 3 years networking experience
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Experience utilizing AWS to automate the deployment of AWS resources
- Experience utilizing AWS resources to securely connect PCs and federating resources
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the AWS services, market segments, customer base, and industry verticals
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
Moreover, you meet the following:
- As a person, you are analytical and competent within maintaining a comprehensive view
- Thrive and comfortable in a dynamic environment in which priorities and drives can quickly change.
- Ability to communicate clearly, are quality driven, and robust.
- You work independently and have a great interest in IT
If you would like additional information about this position before applying using the link, please contact Recruiter Jannie Jensen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands; Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in this location is to offer a temporary agreement for one year, followed by a contract for indefinite time regardless of seniority.