DescriptionPhillips-Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development, and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. The customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Phillips-Medisize A/S is a part of Phillips-Medisize the Pharmaceutical and Medical Division of Molex. The company offers innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch. Read more about Phillips-Medisize A/S at phillipsmedisize.com
Senior Mechanical Engineer – Medical DeviceDo you want to design safe and reliable medical devices, helping patients to better treatment? Are you ready to develop and specify mechanical designs on both concept and detailed levels in cross functional project teams? Do you want to cooperate with highly skilled colleagues to bring new products to market in a fast growing and successful global company?
We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer with proven lead-skills and experience within the development of Medical Devices.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer is a member of the project management team with the responsibility of leading and coordinating the mechanical team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work out, manage, and follow-up on the plans and schedules
- Use your skills and experience to support the team members
- Ensure multidisciplinary and cross-functional project development
- Contribute to requirement breakdown
- Writing mechanical design specifications
- Ensure the team is working according to the Mechanical Design Life-cycle
- Cooperation with the Mechanical Competency Lead.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in mechanical engineering or related field
- Extensive experience with medical device development
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Medical Device Regulation and Design Control
- Strong teamwork capabilities and interpersonal skills in dealing with colleagues and customers.
- Great communication skills, to effectively communicate across cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven lead capabilities
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in writing Mechanical design input
- Familiar with Creo, GPS, verification, design transfer
- Experience with Cross-functional (Mechanical, Electronics, Software) product development