Acne Studios is looking for a quality coordinator to join our dedicated product quality team. You will contribute to secure materials and products comply with legal requirements and Acne Studios quality standards towards our production department. The role includes regular cooperation with development and production teams for your designated product categories. You will report to the head of quality.
The work environment at Acne Studios is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. You will be based at Acne Studios headquarters in Stockholm. This is a temporary position for approximately 1 year, starting in May 2021.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to
- Coordinate seasonal risk assessments and weekly quality meetings with development/production teams
- Specify and follow up on quality and chemical testing both in-house and towards external laboratories
- Confirm care instructions, compositions and information labels
- Manage data input and updates in internal system PLM on all quality related matters
- Support implementation of sustainability standards on matters such as certifications and traceability
- Investigate and follow up customer claims
- Support our distribution channels on product care, claims, spare parts, etc.
- Academic degree in textile engineering/production or similar technical education
- Minimum 2-4 years’ work experience from a similar role, preferable from high-end brands
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English, Italian and/or Swedish are a merit
- Extensive knowledge on chemical and quality testing standards
- Knowledge on Chinese GB and/or other international legal product standards
- Experience working with leather goods and shoes is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills, structured and eager to take own initiatives
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly register your application as soon as possible. Please ensure your application is written in English and contains a CV and a cover letter.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&rmpage=job&rmjob=1376&rmlang=UK