Acne Studios is looking for a talented and service-minded individual with a strong sales focus, administrative skills, and empathy for customers’ inquiries. This job will provide you with a broad understanding of our business and your assignments will include daily customer contacts through telephone, email, live chat and social media.
This is a full time position, 40 hours/week, where your assignments will include daily customer contacts through various channels, clienteling, and occasionally assisting with special projects. Excellent customer service skills are essential for this role. We think that you who are passionate about Acne Studios and the digital side of the fashion industry will suit our team well.
You will work within a department of crucial importance to our business and will learn about different aspects of e-commerce and the fashion industry. The positions is based at the Acne Studios HQ in Stockholm.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Provide excellent service and support to customers primarily through email, telephone, live chat and social media
- Develop an intimate knowledge of our customers’ needs and our products
- Proactively work to retain digital customers through CRM
- Navigate customer orders and logistics, with active use of our order management system and order database
- Maintain a high level of luxury service awareness at all time
- The job will include work during weekends and evenings
- 2+ years of documented experience within e-commerce, customer service, retail and/or the fashion industry is required.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, with an emphasis on proper spelling and grammar is required
- Additional language skills are highly meriting, preferably Mandarin, Japanese, Korean and/or Russian.
- Direct experience with customer relationship systems (CRM), order management systems, omni channel initiatives and/or logistics is highly meriting
- Strong client relationship skills
- Highly motivated, self-initiative, and yet a team-player
- Strong organizational skills, great attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Reliable, punctual and finds a flexible working schedule as an advantage
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon possible.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&rmpage=job&rmjob=1373&rmlang=UK