This isn’t your typical Health & Safety role. We are looking for you, who are ready to be our one-point of contact for all Health & Safety initiatives on our sites in Valby. Besides dealing with safety & physical health, you help us increase our focus on mental health and overall wellbeing of our employees, which is key for us at Carlsberg.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure that all sites in Valby, ranging from our corporate head quarter, brewery, research facilities and turist site (from 2022) are following Health & Safety rules and regulations, both Danish Work Regulations and Carlsberg internal rules and procedures
- Be the daily go-to person in all matters related H&S e.g. run the APV-survey, follow up on results and steer the local Health & Safety committee
- Be a key stakeholder in maintaining high engagement among different employee groups in the Valby site by implementing and driving various new Health & Safety Programs and initiatives
What we’re looking for
- We are looking for a self-driven experienced H&S specialist and change manager with approx. 2-5 years of experience from a similar role, with proven skills and aspiration to work with Health & Safety in a dynamic international environment.
- We expect that you bring up to date occupational health and safety competences, have knowledge with internal and external audits and are up to date on current legislation from the Danish working environment authority. Furthermore, we expect that you are ready to break new grounds, with our approach to increased well-being focus.
- As a person, it comes natural to you to drive change and come up with creative ideas and good solutions for ensuring our employees’ safety, health, and well-being. You have a structured approach to planning and keeping deadlines. You are a natural networker and maintain good relationships. and ensures effective stakeholder management and communication both internally in the Carlsberg organization as well as with relevant external partners and authorities. Please note that communication in English will be an essential part of your everyday life and your ability to understand and argue about complex issues, both in writing and orally is a must.
- You will report into Sr. Director Visit Carlsberg & Real Estate, with a functional line to the EHS team in Carlsberg Denmark.
What you can expect
- Being part of a highly motivated skilled team, where we value joy and a good laugh
- Being part of an international company with immense career opportunities
- A high level of responsibility within your scope of work
Apply through the link in the job ad. Please note that this is the only way we accept applications. For relevant questions about the role please contact Senior Director of Visit Carlsberg & Real Estate Jakob Stilov at
Deadline for applying is 18th of April 2021. We read applications continuously, and vacancies may be filled sooner than the deadline, so we encourage you to apply as early as possible. We look forward to receiving your application.
Carlsberg Group: Brewing for a better today and tomorrow
For us success has always been in the diverse mix of our people, our beers and our brands. At Carlsberg, we want to recruit and develop people with a global mindset, cultural understanding, and international experience to ensure that our organization stays agile, inclusive and prepared for future growth. Only by acknowledging and harvesting from different perspectives and experiences, will we gain competitive advantage and leverage the effect of diversity for business growth. Carlsberg aims to create equal access to opportunity regardless of social identity, and we encourage everyone to apply regardless of gender, nationality, race, religion or any other characteristics protected by law.