You will become an integral part of Deloitte Consulting’s growing community of Agile transformation and IT implementation specialists in our Systems Engineering practice. You will be working alongside a group of passionate consultants with a diverse set of backgrounds and a mutual desire to transform teams and organisations. We offer exciting and impactful projects and will continuously invest in you and your professional development.
Exciting tasks await you
As a management consultant in Deloitte Consulting, you will get the opportunity to tackle exciting roles on high-valued IT projects and agile transformations in Denmark and internationally. We work with clients across all industry sectors; the private, the public and the financial sector. Your role will primarily focus on one or more of the following activities:
- Work in leading and supporting roles in a wide range of high-profile IT and business transformations for our clients.
- Play a central role at team level to help get the appropriate people, processes, agile methods and tools in place.
- Take on a role as an assistant IT project- or programme manager, project manager or test-manager of a small team delivering high-value projects.
We encourage you to support internal business development activities, such as making client proposals and presentations and play an active role in our internal communities. Additionally, we help you develop your own personal career plan, tailored to your needs and ambitions, including certification training and mentoring activities.
You have the following skills and experience
We envision that you graduate from a technology focused master’s degree in summer 2021 among the best of your class or have a profound and proven interest in IT, Agile or project management. In addition, we expect you to:
- Quickly understand complex technological and business challenges and have an aspiration for developing yourself to become a versatile project manager and/or Agile specialist.
- Have familiarized yourself with the fundamentals of project management and Agile concepts through your studies, a relevant student job or other project work.
- Be a positive-minded teammate with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. We also envision you to be able to work in a structured way and have the ability to express yourself and communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Furthermore, you are either native or proficient in written and spoken Danish. If you are not nat
ive Danish speaker, you have ideally passed Prøve i Dansk 3 (PD3) with good grades or have proof of similar qualifications. You have a high proficiency in English and the right to live and work in Denmark.
What we will offer you
We highly appreciate the latest knowledge, passion and fresh views our new Consultants bring to us and our clients. In exchange, we want to make sure that you develop professionally, meet your career goals and enjoy working at Deloitte. We offer our Consultants the following:
- You’re enrolled in the Consultant Academy, our two-year training program for building the essential consultant skillset. The Academy takes you to exciting locations to learn from leading professionals of their respective fields.
- From the very beginning, you’re assigned a talent manager who acts as your mentor and guides you in your professional development journey.
- You can participate on projects and internal work from of our different market offerings in order to find the right fit for you.
- Depending on your interests, we’ll sponsor relevant trainings and certifications for you. We arrange trainings on a continuous basis and in the past year our Systems Engineering Consultants have obtained the following certifications: SAFe® Agilist, SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager, SAFe® Program Consultant, PRINCE® Practitioner, AWS Certified Solution Architect and AWS Certified Solution Engineer.
- You’ll be surrounded with like-minded, fun and supportive colleagues and our dedicated teams for extra-curricular activities will organize amazing events where we share memories for a lifetime.
Click the apply button above if you are ready to join our team. Send your motivational letter, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degrees as well as other relevant documents. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact Senior Consultant Sean O’Regan at +45 30 93 48 15 if you have any questions about the position.
We look forward to connecting with you!