Are you looking for an opportunity to improve quality and efficiency in logistics workflows, as well as manage a team? We are looking for an inspiring leader to the Inbound and Outbound departments at our centralized warehouse in Spånga.
The warehouse is divided in the Inbound, Outbound, E-commerce & Returns functions. The Inbound department secures the flow from receiving of goods until it is safely put in a location, whereas Outbound manages the flow from stock location to our own stores and retailers. Your main responsibility will be day-to-day management of the inbound and outbound processes and to coach the team to deliver in line with business goals and KPI targets. You will report to the Warehouse Manager.
We will during the next couple of years extensively develop the global logistics function and are looking for a candidate who wants to be a part of this modernization process and contribute with a lot of energy and experience!
Your job will include:
- Continuously develop and improve the input vs. output levels, quality and efficiency of the inbound and outbound processes
- Recruit, train, manage and develop staff
- Ensure a safe work environment for all employees within the inbound & outbound functions
- As part of the Warehouse Management Team, drive the IT infrastructure development for the warehouse operations
- Support the Warehouse Manager in strategical and operational duties, such as budget-/cost management and stock discrepancy investigations
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience from working in a warehouse
- At least 2 years’ experience from staff responsibility in a labor-intensive environment
- Ability to lead by example and motivate and influence others
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with strong business acumen
- Result-orientation and an ability to see things through
- Planning and organizational skills
- Fluent Swedish and English skills, additional language skills are meriting
Apply today! We will interview candidates continuously. As we strive for a diverse team, we especially welcome female applicants.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&rmpage=job&rmjob=1364&rmlang=UK