Global PR and Influencer ManagerSennheiser Nordic A/S
We are seeking a motivated and savvy Global PR and Influencer Manager passionate about sound, music & tech to manage our PR and influencer activities in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with an international team of marketers, product managers and developers to oversee conceptual development, implementation and evaluation of all PR and Influencer activities for the Consumer Division.
Key tasks of the position:
- Management of global media and influencer activities for our Consumer Electronics Division, means Premium Headphones and Soundbars
- Development of PR and Influencer strategies
- Planning, development and implementation of international PR campaigns and accompanying PR measures including coordination with the local PR teams
- Management of international agencies to ensure the successful planning and implementation of PR measures.
- Researching and writing press releases and other media-relevant texts.
- Planning and execution of PR activities at local trade shows, media events and press’ trips together with the local press teams
- Preparation of press kits for product launches, press events and international trade fairs
- Organisation and execution of international press events as well as journalists' trips and visits.
- Support for interviews and processing of press enquiries from international journalists.
- Monitoring and evaluation of media resonance in response to PR campaigns and implemented PR measures on the basis of relevant KPIs.
You are the right person if you:
- have a degree in Public Relations or a comparable course of studies
- have min. 7 years of experience as a communications professional
- have a good understanding of and experience in influencer management on an international level
- show creativity, independence, problem-solving skills and organizational talent
- have excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of methods and tools within PR
- excellent expertise of audio in general, audio forums and audio platforms
- understanding of current trends in music and pop culture with a global view and of popular forms of media and communication channels
- Exceptional communication, copy writing, editing and organizational skills
- Experience managing freelancers
- Proven SEO Onpage skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, desktop publishing software and Social Media platforms
- are open-minded and enjoy working in an international team
Does this sound like a good challenge for you? Please submit your application via our online application portal.