We are looking for a Campaign Manager for the Oticon Brand globally. You will play a key role in driving our brand and business forward by developing impactful campaign strategies and integrated, cross-channel campaign packages. All well founded in our brand platform as well as in our business strategy.
You will be working directly with key stakeholders at headquarters as well as with colleagues at our Sales Companies across the world, supporting the strong sales of the Oticon hearing aid portfolio globally.
Join our Oticon Brand team
The Strategic Marketing team is accountable for building and driving a competitive global marketing strategy and market position for Oticon, that meets future trends from the hearing aid industry, customers and consumers. The team is also accountable for the 36 months rolling marketing roadmap, marketing concepts and briefs as well as for the associated marketing budget, including tracking and communication of the value of investment in Brand and Marketing.
The team consists of 6 highly skilled campaign and brand experts with a strategic and tactical focus and a true marketeer mindset, working closely with our key stakeholders in the Global Marketing team as well as with external agencies.
The Strategic Marketing team contributes to the overall Oticon Strategy by delivering a strong Oticon Brand Platform and compelling campaigns that enables and supports strong sales of the Oticon hearing aid portfolio globally.
You can look forward to the following tasks
Based on the Oticon Brand Strategy, Marketing roadmap and business targets;
- Giving input to, and co-develop the rolling Oticon 36-months Marketing Plan
- Giving input to the allocation of the Oticon Brand annual marketing budget
- Drive the scoping and development of campaign strategy and concepts, based on business cases and aligned with Oticon Brand strategic goals and key stakeholders
- Ensure that campaign strategy is founded on solid insights covering: product/solution, audiology, customer and user needs, market trends and the competitive environment
- Developing agency briefs
- Establish, follow-up and evaluate campaign KPIs, based on business cases, campaign scoping and budget allocation
- Defining comprehensive, cross-channel campaign packages together with relevant specialists, and ensuring efficient marketing activation plans
- Ensure that campaign concepts, including visuals, graphics and key selling messages are tested in a relevant manner.
- Ensure alignment with the Oticon brand platform and CVI together with Oticon Brand Management
- Ensure alignment with Headquarter and Sales Company stakeholders throughout the development process
How to succeed in this roleWe expect you to have a Bachelor or Master level and at least 8-10 years of experience from strategic branding/marketing and campaign development in an international environment. Either in a larger international organization or an advertising agency, where you have learned how to drive initiatives and projects forwards, developed a strategic marketing skill set - and the capabilities to execute on it.
We guarantee a steep learning curve where you will quickly understand the complexity of our business and the depth of the portfolio. We will furthermore look for your ability to build professional relationships and approach your stakeholders with openness and curiosity. As a person, you are driven and passionate and ready to take your own decisions. You are a strong communicator and take full ownership of your tasks.
Our company language is English and you can expect about 10-20 business travel days per year.
Engaged colleagues and a great cohesion!
We are an international and fast-growing organization full of energy and expertise. We believe that an ongoing and direct dialogue based on trust and openness makes a good and effective workplace. We therefore have an informal working environment coupled with a high level of professional dedication. And - there are plenty of career opportunities in the Demant Group.
Apply and join usSo, come join us and send your application no later than March 5th, 2021. Please note that we only accept applications via our online recruitment system.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please contact Henrik Bergqvist, Campaign Manager Oticon Brand Global at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Make a true difference!By joining the Oticon team, you help bring sounds to the millions of hearing impaired all over the world so they can live natural lives with friends and family. You will find the perfect framework for your professional and personal development in a culture built on trust, openness and mutual respect. We welcome you in a growing international company where we push hard to be at the forefront of what is technically possible. No matter if the goal is a new, highly advanced hearing aid feature, a new ERP system or a totally revolutionary marketing tool, we strive to excel.
We are very proud of our company, our products and our unique culture. But don’t just take our word for it. In 2020, for the fifth year in a row, “Ingeniøren” (the Engineer) has awarded us the number one employer within electronics and telecommunications in Denmark. Want to join us?