Would you like to work with Digital Marketing in a large international company supporting 4 Hearing aid brands for countries all over the world?
Right now, we are searching for a Senior Director to lead our Digital Marketing department - a highly prioritized focus area for Demant and a key driver to create the biggest possible market presence and impact.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for the best digital marketing leader out there, who can join us on our exciting journey and help us create an even stronger digital marketing presence that supports our brand strategies, leverages our communication towards users and professionals, and supports our local sales companies in achieving their goals.
- With 4 direct reports in a team of total 30 skilled digital marketeers, you will be responsible for the digital development journey we are on including digital development and ideation and for driving and optimizing all prioritised digital channels within our hearing instrument group in collaboration with the brand organisations and the markets.
- You will become a member of the Global Marketing Leadership Team and you will work in and cross-functional collaboration with key stakeholders in both Marketing and other parts of our organization, as well as with our sales companies in the countries. You will be part of a highly professional and engaged team, where humor and a strong team spirit characterize our culture.
Key focus areas
A key task is to co-develop digital marketing strategy in line with the business strategy and lead efficient execution, that scales our market presence to create biggest possible impact.
On a continuous basis, you will plan, develop, execute, and evaluate our digital marketing campaigns making sure that all our efforts contribute to create the best possible customer journey.
Furthermore, your key responsibilities include
- Leadership of the Digital Marketing department with 4 direct reports and 30 team skilled team members in total
- Drive and ensure anchoring of the digital vision
- Overall responsibility for performance in all prioritized digital marketing channels
- Development & execution of marketing plans (BTB/BTC) together with your teams
- Digital Marketing support and best practice sharing with our markets
Strong digital marketeer with high level leadership skills
You know your way around the various digital marketing disciplines and are skilled in the art of developing and implementing digital marketing. Clearly, you are familiar with known marketing channels and disciplines such as CMS, SoMe, CRM, content development, SEO and paid media strategies.
You have a commercial background and experience with
- Leadership of digital marketing projects involving stakeholders from multiple countries
- Strong people leadership skills – preferably experience with leader of leaders - and you know what it takes to create a high performing, productive and creative atmosphere where your employees thrive and develop
- Ability setting measurable goals and targets for the individual employees in your team
- Previously been in charge of a marketing team and delivered strong marketing results
- At least 7 years of experience either from a similar job in an international company or via a digital agency
On a personal level your openness, clear communication, and ability to listen, quickly establish you as a trustworthy and knowledgeable sparring partner, that creates fruitful networks with both internal and external stakeholders. You easily embrace change and have preferably worked with change management.
You have business acumen, so though you are a marketer by heart, you know and take the whole business into account influencing the way you make decisions and how your build your network.
We dare to make a difference
Together with your ambitious and talented colleagues, you will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will find a strong will to win. We are a growing international company, where everyone strives to ensure that customers find our products the most attractive on the market. You will become part of a work environment where flexible working conditions, knowledge-sharing and professional respect make it both challenging and meaningful to go to work.
Want to join us?
Kindly submit your application as soon as possible, as we are screening applications on a continuous basis. Deadline for the application is February 28, 2021. We only accept applications via our online recruitment system.
Please contact VP, Global Marketing, Anja Nagel L’harraki +45 5117 6949 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions to the position.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that offers solutions and services to help people with hearing loss connect and communicate with the world around them. For more than a century, the Demant Group has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged. A growing business in intelligent audio solutions for gaming and office communication is also a significant part of the Group.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 15,000 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 15 billion. Our products are sold in more than 130 countries where we create life-changing differences through hearing health.