Trade Marketing Manager- UK & Nordic (Consumer)
Are you a Trade Marketing Professional who has experience in working with Consumer Electronic Retailers in Denmark or UK? Would you like to work with one of the leading Audio brands in the World?
We are recruiting for the role of Trade Marketing Manager- UK & Nordic to join our Consumer Division either in Vallensbaek, Denmark or in Marlow, UK.
As the Trade Marketing Manager UK & Nordic you are responsible for the planning and execution of the annual trade marketing plans to achieve retail revenue growth, account profitability and shopper engagement in the assigned region. You will deploy global brand messaging and shopper strategies into your markets to effectively drive sales conversion across the consumer product portfolio and all sales partners, Retail and E-tail.
In this role you report directly to the Retail Sales Director UK & Nordicand work in close day-to-day cooperation with local Sales Account Managers. You are also part of an international Consumer Marketing Community at Sennheiser with a dotted line to the Global Shopper Marketing Team. In this role you will function as the regional marketing expert and you will support the crafting of global content and strategies with regional market insights and consultation. You will be participating in regular global and regional marketing and sales meetings and maintain frequent exchange with your international peers. As an Employee of Sennheiser, your culture and language skills will be the ambassadors of our corporate culture principles.
Key Responsibilities:TM Planning/Strategy
Develop annual Trade Marketing Plan to drive sales growth targets and profitability for the region:
- Collaborate with Sales on annual growth strategies and Go-To-Market Plans
- Define detailed annual Key Account Co-Marketing Plans
- Plan local and retailer specific product launch activities based on global launch schedules
- Plan promotional strategies in alignment with regional and global guidelines
- Manage assigned trade marketing budget to include forecasting of expenses
- Provide ongoing ROI and ROAS analysis for key projects and key partner plans, provide monthly recap reports
- Analyze new shopper trends in the region and identify profitable commercial and marketing opportunities
- Present global marketing strategy documents to Key Accounts and craft partner focused marketing proposals
TM ExecutionManage all execution of trade marketing activities in the region:
- Optimize the brand’s and product’s appearance in local trade (display, P.O.S. materials, shelf planning, etc.)
- Plan and execute local events (trade shows, training events etc.)
- Manage timely delivery of marketing assets to retail partners in accordance to annual co-marketing plans
- Execute communication of product launches and promotions internally and to external partner network
- Deploy global retail staff training content in local region
- Ensure all creative material deployed adheres to global guidelines (Brand image and messaging), conduct frequent audits
- Manage external vendors (premium execution, procurement of services at competitive pricing)
- Manage Marketing Expenses and day-to-day accounting
Global Marketing InvolvementRepresent local region in global Consumer Marketing Team:
- Provide insight to global team on local trends and competitive activities
- Communicates global strategies and plans to local organization and Key customers
- Maintains strong contact with local PR staff
- Collaborates with global teams and supports with global marketing projects if executed in local markets
- Participates in weekly and monthly global and regional marketing meetings
- Customer contacts and end users, wherever required
- Account Managers and other members of the Retail sales team
- Relevant members of the retail trade marketing team, Global Marketing and business segments
- 3+ years of experience in Trade Marketing in a Consumer Goods Category (CE channel experience preferred)
- Premium brand experience preferred
- Equal experience in E-commerce/ digital marketing and physical merchandising tactics
- Experience in negotiating and executing profitable co-marketing plans with medium to larger retail accounts
- Knowledge of marketing analytics, segmentation and targeting, retail and wholesale processes, pricing policies
- Strong commercial sense and skills in business analytics
- Strong project management and vendor management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to various levels of decision makers
- Relationship management skills with ability to influence and drive results within a matrix environment.
- Team oriented – ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Hands-on / solutions-oriented mentality
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated
- High level of service- and customer orientation
- Willingness to travel
- Team player
- Interest in Consumer Electronics, Audio, Music