Mobile UI Developer
Are you interested in joining our newly created Consumer Digital Lab in Copenhagen and have a great impact on the future of Audio? Are you a creative graduate within Software Engineering field with the interest and/or experience in UI development for iOS and Android?
We are looking for a Mobile UI Developer to join our newly formed Consumer Digital Lab with a strong focus on mobile applications. This new Digital Lab will be a multidisciplinary team reporting to the Global Head of Portfolio Management and working in a fast paced, dynamic environment to deliver digital innovations for our portfolio, short, mid and long term.
We are looking for people interested to shape the future of our digital services in a start-up like environment, with the benefit of a large enterprise in the background.
- Collaborate with the other team members to create innovative digital solutions in the field of consumer audio products
- Work together with the UI/UX Design team to create beautiful and functionaluser interface solutions for customer-facing mobile applications
- Create Proof-of-Concepts using new technologies
- Collaborate with our product development teams in Germany to transfer the Proof-of-Concepts into real products
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Software Engineering or a related field
- Experience in UI development for iOS and Android
- Experience with cross platform development (f.e. NativeScript, React Native, Flutter)
- Knowledge of Angular and Typescript is a plus
- An active interest in staying up-to-date with new technology, new frameworks, new languages and other developments
- International mindset and very good ability to speak, write and read in English, international work experience is beneficial
- Very good communication with strong ability to convince and influence
Application We invite interested employees to send their application to the Human Resources department through our online job portal.