At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The RoleVeeva CP&C (Consumer Products & Chemicals) is seeking a Consultant to join our rapidly expanding Professional Services team in Europe. The ideal candidate will either: Have experience of implementing Regulatory Information Management Systems (RIMS) within the Consumer Products or Chemicals industries. Or, possess a deep knowledge and experience of Regulatory business processes and regulations within the Consumer Products or Chemicals industries; and be looking to take on the new challenge of working with market leading cloud-based Regulatory software solutions.
As a Professional Services Consultant, you will be working within project teams to deliver our Veeva Vault RegulatoryOne solution for our customers. You will be contributing firsthand towards transforming the way our customers collect, maintain, and distribute business critical Regulatory processes and documentation. You will be encouraged to share your ideas and to work with other Veeva team members to innovate and refine our internal processes, collaborate with our Product Development team, and enhance our delivery model to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and their industries.
Opportunities are available across EU/UK for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement, if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified EU or UK-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
This is a remote position.
What You'll Do
- Implement Veeva Vault RegulatoryOne solutions for our CP&C customers, as a key member of our dynamic project teams
- Participate in workshops, gather system requirements, design, configure and validate Vault solutions
- Work closely with customers’ business and IT stakeholders to design a solution that adheres to industry best practices and aligns to customer needs
- Support customer success from the beginning to the end of the engagement
- Continue to expand and develop industry knowledge to enhance our delivery model to meet the changing business needs of Veeva and our customers
- Provide insight and recommendations to improve our technology and work closely with our Product team to ensure the best solutions for our customers
- Opportunity to mentor junior consultants across the global Professional Services organization
- Opportunity to quickly grow your skill set, gain new experience and take on additional responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience of supporting the implementation, design, and administration of Regulatory information/data/document management solutions within the Consumer Products or Chemicals industries. Or, 3+ years’ experience of Regulatory business processes and regulations within the Consumer Products or Chemicals industries
- Self-starter and motivated individual with the ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly understand customer requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Understanding of document and data collection and storage
- General understanding of compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required
- Flexibility to travel
- Fluent in English
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the European Union. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position
Nice to Have
- Experience with Claims Substantiation, or Quality business processes
- Direct experience with regulated systems or data driven applications such as Veeva Vault solutions, SharePoint, NextDocs, Documentum, FirstDoc /FirstPoint, Trackwise, Medidata, Liquent Insight…
- SaaS/Cloud delivery experience
- Document/data migration experience
- PMP certification / Scrum certification
- Execution experience with Agile methodology
- Additional language(s)
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Allocations for charitable giving program
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.