About CybersecurityCybersecurity, the basic foundation for digital confidence.
Today we are exposed to increasingly more sophisticated and frequent attacks that can compromise the success of an organization’s business and reputation, as well as privacy and trust. We need to be more and more receptive to cybersecurity measures and redefine our strategy to focus on cyber-resilience. In Cybersecurity we believe that a safer digital world is possible. We support our customers with their digital transformation, creating disruptive innovation in cybersecurity in order to provide the necessary privacy and trust in our daily digital lives.
Our MissionIn Cybersecurity we believe that a safer digital world is possible. We support our customers with their digital transformation, creating disruptive innovation in cybersecurity in order to provide the necessary privacy and trust in our daily digital lives. When the time came to create our team, we chose professionals who shared our three main defining characteristics: passion for our work, eagerness to redefine the sector and its solutions, and our experience and knowledge in various security areas.
What will you do:Our Cybersecurity Sales Specialists are Subject Matter Experts in Telefónca's CyberCo Practice in USA. Partnering with their Account Manager colleagues, they engage with current and prospective customers across the MNC and Local Account space. Their priority is building and maintaining strong relationships both internally and externally to help our customers benefit from our innovative and proven cybersecurity solutions, and are backed by dedicated and trusted suppliers to deliver an exceptional customer experience every time.
You will become The Cybersecurity reference partner of the assigned customers.
Help identify and assess the security risks of our customer's infrastructure, platforms, devices and processess leading them to adopt holistic and effective cybersecurity solutions. This role provides the Sales Consultant leadership and is responsible for developing the business opportunities around the Cybersecurity space and support for assigned Corporate customers in USA.
- Provide our customers One Telefonica experience, ensuring consistency in sales approach while being able to monitor, measure and communicate progress against stated goals.
- Engage proactively in lead generation and sales hunting activities through digital channels, social networks and participation in relevant industry events
- Develop a complete view of assigned customers security governance model, opportunity areas, risks and budget.
- Articulate, to the extent needed, a sponsorship model by designing a customer executive engagement plan (contacts/meetings) in order to have a successful top-down influence and commitment.
- Delivery against defined and agreed sales targets milestones, KPI’s & achievement of Financial Metrics; revenue and profitability
- Manage Cybersecurity opportunities lifecycle, ensuring adequate communication of customer needs and requirements and gets stakeholders sign off.
- Develop partner relationships with the purpose of enhancing the standard offering and value proposition
- Co-leads along with the Account Director and with a consultative approach, the required commercial effotts and negotiations to capture Cybersecurity opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, and provides expert advice on the design of Cybersecurity solutions
- Manage new projects and opportunities by establishing clear leadership and ownership of opportunity deliverables between Sales, Support teams, Partner and external collaboration. Transmit inside the organization the stage in which an opportunity stands.
- Work with customer service teams to understand and develop solutions to customer business issues.
- Facilitate regular meetings with clients and operations staff to evaluate performance and receive updates from clients on challenges and future plans.
- Work collaboratively with the operational teams to ensure customers' needs and expectations are met.
- Collaborate with Global and Local Marketing in the definition and execution of commercial plans, lead generation and market communication activities
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to prepare product training sessions for local sales, presales and engineering teams
- Build and maintain relationships with all appropiate areas and business functions.
- Keep up to date with Cybersecurity technologies and industry trends
We look for: Three years of:
- Strong experience as Sales Engineer/ Sales Consultant in the Cybersecurity industry
- Experience in business development
- BS/CS degree
- MBA or MSC desired.
- Relevant Cybersecurity industry certifications desired.
- Innovative and creative throughout the sales process. A desire to find solutions to problems and meet all customer’s requirements whilst understanding the commitment to deliver all that is confirmed in a bid response.
- Presentation skills – A confident and professional approach to building presentations and delivering to a senior level audience.
- High quality and detail oriented person.
- Hands-on, results oriented, self-starting profile.
You speak:English. Native
Spanish. (As a plus)
You are:Someone that is able to work independently in a fast-paced growth environment, problem solver, good negotiator! Hands-on, results oriented, self-starter profile!
If you join TelefónicaYou join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Telefonica is committed to the new working ways. Under our proposition “Disconnect to Reconnect” we have applied the Digital Disconnection.
#WeAreInclusiveWe strongly believe diverse and inclusive teams become more innovative and they achieve improved results. Telefonica aims to promote and guarantee a place for everyone, just the way we are: gender, age range, sexual orientation and/or identity, culture, creed, disability or any other personal condition.
Mercado principal más próximo: Miami