Do you want to join one of the leading engineering consulting companies, creating value for customers, people, and societies worldwide? Can you add to our success by establishing administrative policies, procedures, and standards? Then this could be the next step in your career!
JOIN OUR COWI INTERNATIONAL'S TEAM IN BOSTONWith over 93 offices worldwide, COWI is a leading international consulting group providing clients with innovative and sustainable solutions to complex challenges within transportation, energy, environment, water, industry, buildings, and planning. Together with our over 6,500 dedicated professionals, COWI pushes the boundaries of engineering design around the globe.
As a member of the North America team, you will work across the transportation and energy sectors and beyond, supporting projects within railways, highways, metros, marine, wind, oil and gas, and more.
Our portfolio includes some of the world's most prestigious and challenging bridge, tunnel and marine structure projects, as well as program management and construction management. We have hundreds of skilled experts working on projects in North America and worldwide, covering the entire lifecycle of a project from idea, concept, and design to operation and maintenance.
A POSITION THAT WILL PUSH YOUR DEVELOPMENT FURTHERIn this position, you will join our global team of experts, and being a part of the EPC management team, work closely with the Engineering and Quality group. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure technical and quality compliance of the project, which includes management of engineering, quality, changes, interfaces, and certification, along with management reporting.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Be responsible for quality management in the project, which encompasses setting up QMS system, tools and practice, train and integrate this across the project
- Be responsible for CVA agreement and strategy, incl. integration agreement on package levels
- Manage interface and change management process along with ensuring integration of the change process with cost controlling and contract management
- Track interfaces and implement interface management system and coordinate activities of the unit with other units or organizations
- Hold monthly Engineering Committee's meeting to align directly with shareholders representatives
COWI is a leader within our field because our employees are leaders within theirs. We invite you to learn from the best and realize your potential in an outstanding environment, where we collaborate on shaping tomorrow's societies. Alongside your manager, you outline the path for your development and build your expertise on a day-to-day basis working on global and local assignments.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute with your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you should be a team player with strong written and verbal communication skills who models and promotes the company's core values and culture.
Furthermore, you shall:
- Hold Master of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Structural Engineering and a minimum of 7 years of wind energy-related experience, preferably in offshore wind
- Ideally, have previous experience of CVA (Certification Verification Agent) within the US on wind projects, although similar experience in other countries will be considered
- Be familiar with BOEM (Bureau of Ocean Energy Management) compliance or similar, including integration agreement on package levels
- Be an exemplary communicator with excellent interface skills, able to coordinate a multidisciplinary team and project effectively