Your challengeBoeblingen Quality Engineering department supports patient monitoring manufacturing of products to quality standards. We ensure quality and compliance with all applicable Regulations and requirements.
- Defines and/or translates the product quality inspection Policy and Strategy within a domain into processes.
- Determines the manufacturing product quality approach together with the responsible Manager.
- Executes the manufacturing product quality support activities and helps with deviations.
- Involved in formulating project assignment approach and delivers the finished results in accordance with the requirements scope, schedule and quality standards to be used.
- Selects and applies manufacturing product quality inspection Methods with regard to specifications and manufacturing process analysis.
- Reviews Requirements and Design Specifications with respect to product quality aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Proactively translates experiences gained into new requirements of production processes.
- Reviews recommendations for changes to existing manufacturing processes to ensure quality requirements are met
- Frequently interacts with functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or tasks.
- Make sure that always the current ISO standards are met
- Engineering degree in a Technical discipline or equivalent professional qualification and experience
- Ability to understand and analyze complex problems, including manufacturing issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of tools and techniques required to perform thorough root cause analysis and develop strong investigations
- Demonstrated ability to partner with the business and effectively interact with employees, and managers on several levels and manufacturing locations
- Ability to analyze data and apply statistical techniques
- Advantage would be to have a knowledge of appropriate global regulations and standards such as ISO 13485 or ISO 9001
- Business fluent in English and German
- Sociable Team player
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions . Böblingen