@ Can you find and attract the best commercial talent in DK and the EU?
@ Do you wanna be part of a successful digital scale-up with great people?
@ Would your HR career benefit from becoming highly commercially oriented?
Then keep reading, because you might be who we are looking for!
Who is Penneo
Before telling you who we are and what we do, let us say that the most important asset at Penneo is our PEOPLE and this is the most important thing for us. Our workplace culture is open, inclusive, respectful and driven by the mindset that we are all one big family and we should treat each other as such. For that reason, we are not simply looking for new employees, we are looking to form new long-term relationships with people that can resonate with our values. These include vulnerability, responsibility, transparency, alignment, bravery and unity. Penneo strives to make work fun and succeed in our people waking up in the morning and being excited about coming to the office, which is why we want all Penneos to work for a mission, not for a workplace.
Our mission is to help companies manage and automate their digital signing processes and documents in a fast, streamlined and effortless way, while at the same time allow them to be fully compliant and secure, thus tackling today’s compliance and security challenges. In addition, we want to contribute to building a more environmentally friendly world, by making businesses go paperless!
First born as an idea in 2014, Penneo is now a hyper growth SaaS company of 40+ colleagues and growing, working with more than 1600 customers in the Nordic Region. Already we work with companies such as Deloitte, KPMG, EY, PwC and our client base is rapidly expanding!
Who we are looking for:
At the moment, we are looking for a full time Sales Recruiter to join our Sales team situated in Copenhagen as soon as possible and your mission will be to support the Penneo growth by finding creative ways of surfacing and attracting top talent for our sales team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Work with the sales team leaders and hiring managers to determine hiring needs
- Design the company’s sales talent attraction strategy, for Denmark and, in parallel, to support our EU expansion and future offices in other countries
- Source potential candidates, especially through Linkedin and other activities
- Network through industry-related groups and/or events
- Evaluate CV’s and candidate profiles
- Facilitate the full recruitment process; from job analysis to sourcing, screening, interviewing, presenting for hiring managers, reference checks and signed candidates
- Maintain a healthy candidate pipeline
- And make it your mission to help create a best-in-class sales organization.
Skills, personality and experience
We believe that, to be successful in this role, you should have experience in the full recruitment life cycle and already have various recruiting methods in your arsenal.
As a person, we are looking for someone who is resourceful, structured, patient, persistent, a good communicator and team player and can demonstrate integrity.
If you can also demonstrate the following experience, we’d like to meet you.
- Hands-on proactive recruitment and sourcing experience, preferably for sales and commercial profiles
- Experience in the full recruitment life cycle
- Proven experience with LinkedIn and other SoMe sourcing
- Good research and profile analysis skills
- Experience in designing a talent attraction strategy and capturing the attention of talented prospects
- Working knowledge of HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Excellent organizational ability and attention to detail
- Excellent people skills
- High proficiency in English
As a nice to have, we would like to see:
- Familiarity with sales processes and sales engagement, which would help to better evaluate candidates
- Boolean search skills
- Nordic language skills (especially in Danish and Swedish)
How will this role progress?
- During the 1st month: Your main task will be to understand our sales team’s hiring needs and plan ahead for an effective talent attraction strategy.
- Within 3 months: We expect you to have successfully attracted sales talent with the right fit and have built a solid candidate pipeline/pool.
- Within 6 months: You should have already designed a fully working scalable and proven talent attraction strategy.
- Within 1 year: We expect you to have proceeded to design an external sales talent attraction model based outside of Denmark, to support our European expansion.
Who will be in your team?
You will sit in our Sales team and will report to our Head of Sales, Nordics, Mads Paludan Aabling, whose primary focus is to help Nordic companies to be more efficient, compliant and secure, while creating a good customer experience.
Apply to join us if you want to:
- Contribute to changing the way accounting firms handle annual reports and client interaction processes by helping us attract the right talent to support this change.
- Develop your career in HR and become a highly valued commercial HR profile
- Join a team of international colleagues who work hard and produce results, but also know how to have fun!
Apart from that, we also offer:
- An open and informal workplace culture, where all team members respect one another and assume responsibility and accountability for their work, while also having fun!
- Lots of responsibility and opportunities to learn and develop your career.
- Office location in the city center, close to metro, public transportation and vibrant social life.
- Monthly Friday Bars and lots of social events
- Yearly team camps to exciting beach locations or ski resorts up in the mountains, so that we can charge our batteries and bond as a team.
- Catered and delicious lunch every day
- Private health insurance (we’ve got you covered!)
- Football table and PS4 (because we all need a break to relax our mind during work)
- Competitive salary, depending on qualifications and experience
If what you are reading peaks your interest and you feel you might be who we are looking for, go ahead and send us your application. We look forward to receiving it!
And if you have questions that you need to be answered before applying, you are always welcome to call Hans Andersen from Hammer Andersen at +45 31 444 777 - he will be happy to talk to you.
Best of success with your application! Please apply here.