Have you either recently completed University/College? Or already gained 1-2 years experience in a inside sales or telesales role
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your earnings?
Would you like to work in one of the coolest cities in Europe?
How does an international organisation with opportunities to grow and develop your career whilst earning more than many of your peers sound to you?
If this sounds good to you this may be the opportunity for you.
We are growing our Inside Sales Team in in Amsterdam and we are looking for new colleagues to join our team either as Sales Development Representative (no prior experience required) or as Virtual Sales Representative (1-2 years of sales experience) with the following focus:
- DACH market (German fluency essential)
- Italy (Italian fluency essential)
- UK/I (English fluency essential)
- France (French fluency essential)
What are we looking for?
- Someone at the start of their career (1 to 2 years practical Sales experience for Virtual Sales Rep)
- A natural relationship builder
- A hunter, someone who is not afraid of picking up the phone
- An individual who has a high energy level
- Structured in your approach
- Capacity to work under pressure and deadline focussed
- An ability to understand customer requirements
What will you be doing:
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and partners
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Build the sales pipeline for your respective region
- Collaborate closely with Sales and marketing teams
- Earning lots of commission through your pipelining activities
Depending on your level of experience you might also get involved in:
- Develop incremental business directly with customers and through partners
- Manage designated geographical territory in alignment with regional sales teams
- Drive business development initiatives and execute territory plans together with partners
- Sell the broad range of Juniper services and solutions to a broad range of customers in region
Who are Juniper Networks?
Juniper Networks are a leading networking solutions organisation with a focus on Networking, SDN, Cloud and Security. Gartner has named Juniper as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant to Data Centre Networking 2018, rating high in terms of both ability to execute and completeness of vision. Juniper networks have recently acquired MIST which is pioneering the new wireless network. This is the first AI-driven wireless network which makes Wi-Fi predictable, reliable and measurable. This is a phenomenal opportunity for Juniper Networks to drive opportunities across a broader range of innovative solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career in sales. You will be provided with excellent training and development opportunities to ensure you have the tools to be successful.
These opportunities do not come across often so apply now to kickstart your sales career.
Apply via the "apply now" button