Team Manager for Travel & Expense ComplianceReference ID132054BR_EN Updated24/03/2020 Employment TypeFull Time Experience levelExperienced Professionals
CountryPhilippines City/StateManila Work LocationManila
The RolePurpose & Accountabilities:
Employee Expenditure (EE) operates a Global Travel & Expense process via Concur Expense Management system. The role holder is responsible for Managing Employee Expenditure T&E Audit ensuring compliance to defined local and global country policies and regulatory requirements.
- Manages workloads across compliance team, multiple demands and competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met while maintaining a high quality and integrity of data
- Identify compliance themes, trends, and key risk areas and work on the mitigation.
- Embedding best business practices, improving efficiency, control and reduce operating costs
- Act as primary focal during employee investigation and internal and external audit engagements for T&E related transactions.
- Responsible for triggering the “early alert process” re “potential” fraud detection and key decision maker on actions required.
- Lead new implementations/migrations/cutovers within areas of operations, ensuring optimization of activity execution and resources.
- Manage and support performance, address and give ongoing delegated opportunity for people development.
- Manage various personnel functions including but not limited to team resourcing, training, and performance appraisals.
- Promote knowledge among team members, cross team and cross centre.
- Facilitate coaching to ensure high level individual and team performance.
- Provide assurances where required for the area of operation.
- Drive and lead projects to continuously improve and where there are significant changes to portfolio and or the current operating system.
- Work to define and refine key KPIs to support maintenance and delivery to top quartile across the team.
- The T&E process supports Shell staff globally.
- The T&E employee data is interfaced/extracted from expense solution systems; employee records from HR System; corporate card spend and info from interfaces with the partner bank.
- Educated to degree standard, preferably with professional experience in Compliance and Risk and Assurance roles.
- Knowledge of financial risk and control methodology, demonstrating professional skepticism.
- Knowledge of Expense Management process and understanding of Finance business fundamentals is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative partnership – ability to influence and contribute across multiple stakeholders, internally and externally
- Strong strategic and analytical thinker and strong problem-solving skills
- Resilient personality with focus and determination.
- Commercial mindset through the use of appropriate data
- Continuous Improvement training and experience, is an advantage
Company DescriptionStart Something Remarkable
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Manila is focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resource, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, and Contracting and Procurement. We enable Shell to operate in a global-competitive and ever-changing business environment.
A career in Shell will offer you remarkable opportunities for growth, true experience across different business areas and the tools you need to discover and develop your skills within the energy industry.
We’re looking for qualified individuals with the drive to create significant business impact, as well as to collaborate with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds. If you are a great team player, possess superior communication skills and problem solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PhilippinesManilaManila