The Centre for Industrial Electronics (CIE), part of the Mads Clausen Institute and the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Southern Denmark in Sønderborg, invites applications for a position as Chemical engineer as of 1 March 2020, or as soon as possible thereafter.
The successful candidate will be working on research and development projects in the field of electrolyte and polymer analytics of electronic active and passive components. Supporting Scientist in the research of future electronics. Involvement with new high DK dielectrics, polymer Aluminium electrolytic capacitors, supercapacitors, insolation material and more.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Master or PhD degree in chemical engineering
- Experience with analytical chemistry e.g. IC, HPLC, Titration,
- Experience with physical methods like Scanning electron microscopy,
IR, UV/VIS- Spectroscopy
- Self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and in a
team with researchers from different disciplines.
- Good communication skills in English.
In addition, the following experiences are valued:
- Experience in capacitor technology
- Anodization of Aluminium
- Polymer Analytics.
The Mads Clausen Institute covers research and education spanning from foundations to applications of engineering science. Most of our courses are taught in English reflecting the fact that more than half our students and staff are internationals.