Charlotte, United States of America
Senior Manager - Infrastructure EngineeringPosition Overview:
This position is located in Charlotte, NC.
The heads the Development Operations team within the R&D organization of the Manufacturing Operations Management business segment. This position is responsible for driving strategy, methodology, and technology, as well as promoting principles and practices.
The Senior Manager – Infrastructure Engineering works with subject matter experts across the Agile Program, Application Lifecycle Management, and Test Automation Development team to design, implement, and operate platforms and frameworks in support of cloud and on-premises products and solutions.
- Manage distributed teams of full-stack, quality, and infrastructure engineers across locations and time zones.
- Act as Product Owner for Scrum Teams responsible for platform and framework delivery.
- Promote principles, practices, and methodologies across product and provider teams.
- Implement and support Dev/Ops for cloud and on-premises enterprise software.
- Select technologies, frameworks, and tools for Dev/Ops platforms and frameworks.
- Design, implement, deploy, document, and operate Dev/Ops platforms and frameworks.
- Report project status on platform and framework development efforts.
- Drive Continuous Build, Integration, Delivery, Deployment and Operations
- Reports operations metrics on platform, product, and solution status.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Knowledge of next generation virtualization, containerization and orchestration solutions.
- Knowledge of cloud solutions including Amazon Web Services and related technologies.
- Domain knowledge in manufacturing operations, preferably in regulated industries.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click .