With more than 70 years of sound excellence, we develop best-in-class headsets and audio solutions and are recognized as one of the most credible brands around. As part of our growth we are now looking to strengthen our Global Marketing department with a Head of Marketing covering the DACK, UK/Ireland and Nordics markets.
As responsible for regional efforts you will manage the local teams and work with various stakeholders in the global marketing department to ensure the most optimal go-to-market plan, product launches and through the line campaigns continuous strengthening our premium brand.
- A proven track record of integrated communication management and analytical mindset with a strong
focus on customer journey understanding and setting the right communication matrix using the full
marketing mix is essential for the job.
- To reach our commercial goals; this role will work with the local sales management to set the right market plan,
and ensure local markets execute according to strategy.
- Continuously challenge the way we market ourselves to the professional enterprise market and evaluating our efforts
for the best possible roi.
- Additionally, you will work with the global marketing team to ensure alignment between strategy and execution, together
with the other heads of regional marketing for best practice sharing and in general optimize our efforts and time to market.
Your tasks will include:
- Management & development of local teams in DACH, Nordics & UK, currently a team of 3
- Development of local annual marketing plans and deliverables across Trade, Channel & Brand marketing.
- Working directly with our market partners in markets where we don’t have subsidiaries (Nordics)
- Effective tracking and evaluation of our activities and create best practice for markets and feedback to global marketing.
- Overall responsible of brand marketing in the region, and channel marketing in markets without dedicated resources.
You have the following qualifications:
- Integrated marketing specialist with proven track record of creating 360 campaigns
- Leadership experience: both formally and informal through stakeholders.
- Strong strategic communication background, with focus on commercial results.
- Structured and strong overview of tasks, even in stressed situations.
- Stakeholder management skills and used to working in international settings.
- You naturally take responsibility and get things done.
- Data driven and analytical in your approach to communications.
- Fluent in English orally and written
- Great if you speak German and/or Danish
- Great if you have a flair for tech, sound and premium brands
- Great if you have B2B experience; as we both work with trade, channel, brand marketing
Working out of one of our offices in Denmark, Germany or UK - You will be a part of a growing team with an international mindset but informal team spirit, where laughs, good discussions and hard work makes us tick to go the extra mile. As part of the global marketing team you will experience a dynamic workplace with specialists of sound engineering and daily interact with sales & marketing colleagues from around the world.
You will report to the VP of Global Marketing and be one four regional heads of marketing covering our global efforts. The role will have approximately 50 days of travelling between DACH, UK, Nordics.
Application & Contact
We look forward to receiving your application, and will be interviewing ongoing, so send your CV and cover letter today. The vacancy will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please send an email to Bianca Nesgaard, VP of Global Marketing, Enterprise Solutions: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your application must be submitted through our application system, not via mail.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at