Job ID: JR0125092
Job Category: Sales
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Regional Account ExecutiveJob Description
This is a commissioned sales position. Responsible for Influencing and advocating Intel based products and solutions for all of Intel's Business units through a vertically oriented, solutions led approach to Business and IT and working with a few named accounts in specific industry segments or territories where deep engagements require a multi-year strategy with the customer around transformation and territory engagements take the more traditional approach.
Impact should result in executive level trusted advisor status which should drive our relevance, preference and pull for our strategic focus areas. This role covers both ICs AND those Managing the teams.
This is a commissioned sales position covering a dedicated US region.
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Work with named accounts in a specific territory where deep engagements often require lengthy sales cycles with the customer around transformation.
- Optimal impact will result in executive level trusted advisor status which drives Intel's relevance, preference and pull for our strategic focus areas, AND exceptional scale with eco-system partners.
- Influence and advocate for Intel based products, focused on customer growth in client, data center and emerging edge/IoT business, targeting Fortune 2000 Commercial Enterprises. Education Institutions, Gov't Business and IT segments.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on business or any related field.
- 3+ years of solutions sales experience in the Enterprise sector, and a successful track record delivering business results from Fortune 2000 and/or Public Sector enterprise customers.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Specific knowledge in Unite, vPro, Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) and Intel Authenticate.
- Working understand of data center infrastructure and key software stacks commonly used by data center managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline.
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US