Committed to diversity, innovation, and globalization.
Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients.
In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
Professional challenges, mentor’s guidance and an opportunity to learn about peculiarities of international business — these are just a few things we can offer you as part of our journey.
GL Junior AccountantArea of responsibility:
- Responsible for General Ledger entries preparations and postings, fixed assets operations, reconciliations, month-end close
- Delivers a high quality and cost-effective service by performing basic Accounting and Reporting tasks in line with the written procedures or assigned by senior staff under supervision
- Responsible for meeting the defined service levels, key measurement targets of the team
- Drives continuous improvement within the team
- Prepares and posts General Ledger journals, allocations, and other entries
- Records fixed assets operations
- Performs balance sheet, bank and intercompany reconciliations
- Completes month-end close tasks
- Prepares ad-hoc reports
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or related fields
- Very good English both spoken and written
Relevant experience and skills:
- Some experience in Finance and Accounting in General Ledger area either during education or at work
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Ability to work as a part of the team
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to learn
- Private medical care together with dental care
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit and Multisport program
- 2 additional holiday days benefits
- Events, integrations for employees
Do not hesitate to apply if you would like to do things that matter!